Chapter 4

Aurora was walking down the hallway as Derek caught up to her as she looked at him. "Hey so I've got you on Dr Nelson service for this shift I'm going to see if I can do something for Yang." Derek says as Aurora nods her head at him.

"Okay." Aurora says she looked down the hallway as she saw Jackson and April laughing with each other as she stood in a daze for a while.

Derek followed her eye line as he chuckled at her as she looked at him confused. "You have the hots for Avery." Derek says as Aurora shook her head at him.

"What! No I don't we're friends and only friends and I'm pretty sure he's with April anyway." Aurora says as Jackson notices her as he smiles at her as she smiles back at him.

"Oh right yeah because your totally not flirting with your eyes. I think he'd be good for you Rory." Derek says as he ruffles her hair as he heads to the attending's meeting.
~
Aurora headed to find Mark as Nelson had only routine surgeries for the rest of the day and didn't really require a resident. She found him with Derek, Meredith and Cristina and someone else she hadn't recognised.

"Mark just the person I was looking for. Can I switch to your service today Nelson only has routine procedures." Aurora says as Derek turned to her hearing her voice.

"Ahh does the golden Resident want to switch up her specialties. Is Derek no good anymore?" Mark says to her as he smiles at Derek who rolls his eyes.

"Yeah let's go with that now can I?" She asks him as he looks at her.

"Since it's you Rory and a way to wind up Derek of course you can and by the way this is Amelia she's Dereks sister." Mark says as Aurora turns to her as she smiles.

"Aurora Karev nice to meet you." Aurora says as Amelia shakes her hand.

"Amelia Shepherd so you are the resident with the golden hand for Neuro. I mean I've never known my brother to describe anyone as better than him but you I mean you could be better than him he says." Amelia tells her as Aurora looks at Derek.

"Rory is an amazing surgeon and she's very gifted and with hard work I think she'll be one of the best Neuro surgeons this country has seen." Derek says as Aurora smiles proudly.

"Thanks buddy and Let's go Mark." Aurora says as she grabs Marks arm as she walks away with him as they all chuckle at the pair.
~

"A condom?" Alex and Aurora asks both confused by what Meredith had just said.

"Yep." Meredith tells them nodding.

"Wait, and she aspirated it?" Cristina asks her as Jackson cuts across Aurora and Cristina.

"A condom in her lung?I'm gonna gag." Jackson says as he walks ahead as Aurora looks at him.

"And her fiance thinks she's a virgin. So I ..." Meredith says to them as they chuckle as Jackson cuts her off.

"Okay, here we go. Here we go. Check it out." Jackson says as they peek through the room of Jerry's door and see Lexie struggling.

"Ew. Ew. Ew. Okay, now I think I'm gonna gag."Alex and Aurora all say as they turn away.

"Oh, look at Grey. It looks like she's gonna heave." Cristina says to them.

"She's looked like that all day." Jackson tells them as Aurora rolls her eyes at him laughing.

"I mean, I kinda wish I was in there." Meredith tells them as they all look at her.

"What?" Alex says to her confused.

"Seriously, how often does a case like this come long?" Meredith says to them.

"About as often as 27-year-old virgin. April: She could still be a virgin." Alex says to them as they all agree with him besides April.