Chapter 94

Rory walked into Meredith gallery looking for her resident. "Hey Edwards we've got rounds." Rory tells her as she looked at Alex.

"Dude, Grey is pitching a no-hitter.She hasn't lost a single patient since November." Stephanie tells the twins as they share a look.

"What?" Alex asks as they look at the diary before the hospital begins to shake as Alex holds his sister as they look around. "Are you okay?" He asks her.

"Yeah thanks." She says to him finding her balance as he looks at her before making she was fine.
~
Rory went to check the twins who were both fine as Jackson caught up to her. "Hey are you two okay?" He asks her looking down at her bump as she nodded at him.

"Yeah we're fine and the twins. What about you?" She asks him.

"Yeah I'm okay. I've got a consult but I'll come find you for a lunch date." Jackson tells her as he kisses her.
~
Rory sat eating her food as Jackson joined her as she smiled at him. "Hey how the consult?" She asks him as he pecked her lips.

"One of those that included the boyfriend coming for approval." Jackson says as Rory sighs.

"I guess you do crazy things if you love someone. Even breast enchantments." Rory says looking at her husband.

"No that's just crazy. I mean you love someone for who they are not their body. That just special addition in my case." Jackson says as Rory smiles at him shaking her head.

"Smooth Avery very smooth. But I'm glad to know you love all of me." Rory says to him.

"I love every part of you even your incredible stubbornness and competitiveness." He says as Rory looks at him.

"And there you were almost getting some tonight. Seems I'm not in the mood anymore." Rory says giving him a smirk as Jackson shook his head smiling slightly as he ate his food.
~
Rory sat in the attending's lounge on the phone to Derek as he told her about his research. She sat eating a bar of chocolate as he stopped talking.

"Am I boring you because you seem more invested in that chocolate bar?" Derek says looking at her through the screen at her.

"Sorry the baby wants chocolate and the baby get what the baby wants." Rory says to him as he shook his head at her.

"How's Avery Junior doing?" Derek says as Rory rolls her eyes at the nickname.

"The baby is fine we have a scan later today." Rory says to him.

"Well I hope everything goes alright for you and Avery. And I'm betting it's a boy." Derek says as Rory looks at him.

"Really Derek?" Rory says to him as he shrugs at her.

"I've guessed every one of niece and nephews correct." Derek tells her as Rory shakes her head on disbelief.

"Yeah I don't believe you anyway I need to go I'm getting paged I'll message you a picture of the scan." Rory tells him.

"Good luck and you know I'll be right." Derek says to her as Rory rolls her eyes at him.

"Goodbye Derek." She says putting down the phone as she goes to answer her pager.
~
"44-year-old female, vitals stable,tension pneumo relieved by a needle thoracostomy." The paramedic tells Rory as she met Owen on the roof.

"Is she okay? Is she..." Owen asks them.

"Trauma from the fall." The paramedic says to them.
"Her pupils are fully responsive.GCS of eight." He tells them.

"Yeah, I got this." Rory tells him as they headed inside.
~
"How is she?" Owen asks as Rory continues her surgery looking at him quickly.

"Subdural hematoma with a shift." She explains to him as she continues to work on her patient.

"What can I tell Ruby?" He asks Rory as she looks up confused.

"Her daughter she kept her alive until the helicopter could get their." Owen told her as Rory nod her head at him.

"Nothing. Not yet.Heart rate's dropping. Damn it.
Drill, now.I need to evacuate this clot." Rory tells him as the monitors go off.

"What can I do? Let me help." He says to her as Rory shook her head looking at him.

"Let me work." She tells him as Owen stood watching her.
~
Rory finished up her surgery as she headed to her appointment. Rory laid on the bed as Jackson walked in. "How's the little one looking?" He asks as he kisses Rory's head.

"You have a healthy baby with a strong heartbeat everything look good your around 18 weeks and baby looks good." Dr Russo told them as he showed them the scan.

"There's definitely only one right?" Rory asks him as he chuckles at the Avery couple.

"Yes there's only one this time. I'll go print off the scan." He told them leaving the couple to look at their baby.

"We're officially out numbered by our own children." Rory says as Jackson smiles at her to which he leans in and kisses her.

Rory kisses him back with a small smile on her lips. "Thank you." He says leaving her slightly confused.

"For what?" She asks him as Jackson smiles at her.

"For our family and for our life together this more than I ever dreamed of so thank you." He tells her to which she smiles at him.

"Thank you too for being the perfect husband and the best father to our children." Rory says as Jackson kisses her again.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N- I'm planning on Jackson and Rory having four children so maybe another baby in a later season.