Chapter 57

Rory was sorting through one of the bedroom as Jackson walked in. "Wow where did all this come from?" He asks looking around at all the baby things.

"Curtesy grandma Catherine and that's what she actually put on the card." Rory says as she gives Jackson the card as he chuckles lightly.

"A little something for my grandbabies from grandma Catherine." Jackson read as he wrapped his arms around Rory as she laughed lightly. "Do we even need to get anything else?" Jackson says looking at his wife.

"I know a little something I think she may have bought a whole baby store." Rory says as Jackson places his hand on her bump.

"Is this getting a whole lot real for you too?" He asks looking at Rory as she smiles at him nodding.

"Yeah a few more weeks and we'll be parents to twins." Rory says as Jackson kisses her as she kisses him back.
~
"I love the new logo.It really catches the eye.And, uh, these coffee sleeves--excellent thermal retention." Richard says to them.

"What's up with the sheet?" Derek says as he look at Jackson.

"I thought you guys put it there for some kind of unveiling." Jackson says to them.

"No." Derek shakes his head.

"Well, somebody should say a few words, right?I mean, it's unlucky not to." Richard says to them as Callie and Arizona walk over.

"Hey, why are you guys staring at the wall?" Arizona asks them.

"Oh, we're waiting for the...big unveiling." Cristina says tot Callie and Arizona.

"Mm. Well, you should be staring at my wife." Callie says as all look at Arizona.

"New haircut?" Meredith asks her.

"No. It's her leg.She's wearing high heels.Because she has a sexy high-heel leg that makes her ass go pow." Callie says to them.

"Baby got back." Cristina says as the girl all react as Callie looks at the guys.

"Mm-hmm.Come on, guys.You can comment, too.You have permission.It's the one time in your lifeyou can say it... And, uh, not be gross" Callie says to them.

"Well, I think it's a fine gluteal--" Webber compliments as they all laugh.

"Oh, no. Yeah. Let's just do the unveiling. - No.Yeah." Arizona says embarrassed.

"Um, guys, I think the painters actually just left that there." Jackson says as he pulls down the sheet. "Let's get back to work.End of speech." Jackson says to them.
~
Rory was checking on a patient in the E.R who had hit their head as she felt someone staring at her as she turned to see Jackson and Owen watching her.
"Can I help you?" Rory asks them as they share a look.

"Well, I noticed your patient was in a skateboard accident maybe they could have some other unseen injuries." Owen says as Rory looked at her friend and her husband.

"Because if you wanted to put her through the lodox
for a full body scan, you could.If you wanted,you know, to... use the lodox." Jackson says as the patient looks at them.

"I thought everything was alright." The patient asks as Rory turns to them.

"It is you are fine apart from your scalp laceration. Now doctors if you could please leave you are scaring my patient." Rory said through gritted teeth as Owen and Jackson walked away.
~
"Okay.Uh, Matthew's never...been to the carnival.
And he thinks that I haven't either because that's what I told him, but I have." April says as Rory stands beside Meredith.

"Matthews never been to a carnival?" Rory asks confused at the conversation.

"It's a metaphor for sex." Meredith whispers as Rory nods her head understanding. "I'm sorry.And you want to go to the carnival together?" Meredith asks her.

"Because I've been already and I...rode the rides." April says to them.

"You went to the carnival with your doctor friend." Rory says to her.

"I have ridden the rides...and they are good--the tilt-a-whirl and then that one that spins around when your back is up against the wall and then the floor falls out from underneath your feet.And I want Matthew to go with me,but he wants to wait,which is... why he's perfect,because that's what I want.
I always wanted to wait, but I didn't wait.And now I just--every night push him closer and closer.And I feel like I'm just gonna slip and buy him a ticket and
shove him on the tilt-a-whirl,and then he's gonna love it, and I will have corrupted him.And I-I'm not a corrupter." April rambles on as Meredith and Rory share a look.

"Well, I don't know why you're talking to us about this.I am a big fan of the carnival and I go every chance I get." Meredith says as she looks at Rory.

"I stand with her on this." Rory says pointing to Meredith.

"Yes, I know, but--" April says as Rory nods her head.

"Okay, so your whole thing is, uh, God has a plan, right?" Rory asks her.

"Yeah." April says to them.

"Well, there must be a reason why God let you go
to the carnival already.Maybe you're supposed
to take Matthew." Meredith says to her.

"You're right, I should not be talking to either of you about this." April shad as Meredith and Rory laugh as she walks away.
~
"I only have a dog bite and two patients with the flu." Murphy tells them as Rory stood beside her husband.

"I have a sprained ankle." Brooks tells them.

"Yeah, let's do that.Get him in the machine." Leah tells them.

"He doesn't need a full body scan." Owen tells the interns.

"It's a really bad sprain." Brooks tries to tell them.

"I have a stomachache." Jackson says as Rory looks at him.

"Stomachache could be a tumor,kidney stones." Leah begins to list off as Jackson shakes his head.

"No, I have a stomachache.We spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on that thing,and it's just sitting there." Jackson says as Rory cups his face as pecks his lips.

"My poor baby." She says sarcastically as he rolls his eyes at her as she smiles.

"Okay, how bad is the sprain?" Owen says asking brooks as Rory and Jackson look at him.
~
Rory grabs Jackson hand as she pulls him into one of the on call room and locks the door. "And what's going through your mind?" Jackson asks Rory as he smiles at her.

"I thought you had a stomach ache? I think I know your cure." Rory says as she leans up and kisses him as Jackson kisses her back.