Chapter 15

Aurora was laid on Jackson chest as he ran his fingers through her hair. "Do you want get married?" Jackson asks as Aurora looks up at him confused.

"Is that you asking me Dr Avery because we've not even been dating a year and i would like a proposal that doesn't consist of us in bed even though you are very hot." Aurora says to him as she smiles as Jackson laughs slightly shaking his head.

"Maybe someday darling but not right now I just meant is marriage something you would want." Jackson asks her as she plays with his fingers.

"I don't know really I think it's depends." Aurora says to him as Jackson lifts up her chin to look at him.

"What would it depend on?" Jackson asks her as he pecks her lips.

" who I would be marrying because if it's the gorgeous green eyed surgeon who I'm madly in love with then I would but if it was someone else then no." Aurora says as Jackson smiles at her as she kisses him.

"What about having children?" Jackson says as Aurora looks up at him.

"I think when we're in a good position in our lives with our career and our relationship then yeah I'd want to have your babies. What is with these questions anyway?" Aurora says to Jackson.

" I don't know I just wanted to know what you thought and just thinking about our future together just made me want to know." Jackson says as Aurora leans up and kisses him.

"I'd love to be your wife and the mother of your children one day but I'm happy to have you and to be with you is all I need right now and a really good surgery." Aurora says as Jackson laughs at her as he kisses her back.
~

Alex is presenting the case of Zola. "This is Zola. She's 6 months old, born with spina bifida" Alex began his proposal for his program.

"Adorable African children, shameless ego stroking Karev is a genius." Cristina says to them.

"Yeah, he's single-handedly stealing chief resident out from under all of us, and we're helping him do it. I mean, we can't exactly refuse to treat little sick kids without making ourselves look bad." Jackson says to them.

"Oh, he is a genius. Or... That's what they say in Swahili." April says as she speaks another language as they all look at her.

"Well, he only has a shot because I've been benched. The playing field has been leveled. You're all welcome." Cristina says to them.

"My Alzheimer's trial kicks African-orphan ass. It kicks all of your asses." Meredith says to them all.

"Do you want to keep it down back there? I'm trying to listen to what appears to be the next chief resident talking." Richard says to them all as they roll their eyes as Rory laughs at them slightly.

"Before we go, I just want to say thank you to all of you for your participation. It, uh, truly means more than I could say." Alex says to them as everyone claps for him.

"Slow clap. They're giving him the slow clap. Come on. I'm not giving him the slow clap. Ridiculous." Jackson says as he watches Aurora clapping at her brothers proposal as she laughs at her boyfriend.
~

" I mean, you'd think being on the chief's research project would help in the race for chief resident. You might even think it'd make me a contender. Only I'm not saving little kids or people with Alzheimer's. I'm cleaning up mouse poop." Jackson complains to Aurora as she looks up at him.

"Can you hand me that basin?" Aurora asks him as Jackson passes it to her.

"Wanna hear my conversation with the chief every morning? "- Avery, how are the mice? Oh, they're fine, chief." "They're running on their wheels. They're eating their cheese." If I worked at a pet store, I'd be employee of the month by now. But I'm a surgeon, babysitting a bunch of mice." Jackson says to her as she smiles at him.

"Until you get F.D.A. approval, okay, which, I'm sure you're gonna be working on humans any day now. Now grab me another plum." Aurora instructs her boyfriend.

"Why are you peeling these things apart anyway?" Jackson asks her as he stood beside as he moved her hair to one of her shoulders exposing her neck as he placed kisses up and down it.

Aurora smiled at him as she titled her head slightly trying to concentrate on what she was doing. "Just practicing. Dereks busy working with Alex on one of the African kids and Meredith is doing the Alzheimer's trial today so I thought I get some more time in brush up on my skills and it's a good excuse to see you." She says to Jackson as she turned to face him as he smiled before kissing her on the lips as she kisses him back.
~
"So my date just called to say she got stuck delivering a baby. Literally ... the baby got stuck halfway out." Alex says as he takes a sip of his beer.

"I was wrong to doubt the mice. Karev, watch your back, 'cause mouse J. has just made me a contender. Thank you, mouse J. To mouse J." Jackson says as he kisses Aurora as she kisses him back.

"You're not the only contenders, you know? My sources tell me that Kepner could be a dark horse." Owen says to them as Alex shook his head.

"Oh, please. No offense, Dr. Hunt, but, uh, I have you scheduled for a Swenson procedure on a 2-year-old orphan tomorrow morning. I'm sure you understand. I'm just looking out for the kids that I brought here from Africa." Alex says to him as he takes away Owens drink as Aurora chuckles at him as she grabs his arm.

"Come on Alex time to show these people how you party properly." Aurora says to him as Alex raises his beer.

"That we can do no one knows how to party like the Karev twins." Alex says as he follows Aurora as Jackson stood beside Lexie watching Aurora and Alex goofing around.

Lexie looked at Jackson as he kept his eyes on Aurora. "You've found the one." Lexie says as Jackson looks at her.

"You think so because I think she's way out of my league and this is all a dream." Jackson says as Lexie laughs at him slightly.

"Not everyone finds someone who looks at them the way you look at Rory. It's like your completely mesmerised by her." Lexie says to Jackson as he looks at Aurora.

"Maybe I am." Jackson says as he takes a sip of his drink as Aurora walks over to him grabbing his hand as she pulls him over with her,Alex and April as he laughs at her.