Chapter 43

Rory put on her pants as Jackson laid in bed watching her with a grin on his face. "What are you grinning about?" Rory says as Jackson crawls over wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her back into the bed.

Rory laughed as she smiled at Jackson as he began kissing her neck. "I can't wait to marry you." Jackson mumbles as Rory looks at him.

"Me neither. Not long to either Avery." Rory says as Jackson kisses her again as she kisses him back.
~
Rory was fixing her hair as Jackson followed her out of the on call room as Jackson stopped as Rory bumps into him. "What's the matter with you?" Rory says as Jackson keeps his eyes on the hall.

Rory looks as she see Catherine talking with Richard as she rolls her eyes as her fiancé. "Maybe she's just hear to do a surgery with him." Rory says as Jackson looks at her.

"Yeah maybe anyway what's on the agenda today Dr Karev?" Jackson asks her wrapping his arm around her.

"I've got laminectomy, some aneurisms to clip and whatever come into the E.R." Rory says as her pager goes off as she leans up placing a kiss on Jackson lips as she heads to the E.R.
~
Rory sat at the counter on her laptop as Jackson and April came into the apartment. "What are you looking at?" Jackson asks as he stands behind Rory.

"Just some stuff for the wedding." Rory says as Jackson looks at her screen.

"Rory I love you I really do but this can't be the plan for the wedding." Jackson says with a nervous chuckles as April stands looking beside them.

"Why not I think it looks great." April says smiling as she knew what Rory had actually planned.

"Yeah this is what I want. Are you really going to disappoint your soon to be wife?" Rory asks looking at Jackson as April did too.

Jackson looked between both the women watching them. "No of course not do whatever you want." Jackson says as April and Rory burst out laughing.

"Don't worry I just wanted to get your reaction this is the real plan." Rory says as she pulls up on her screen.

Jackson and April stands looking at it as April smiles. "It's looks amazing Rory." April says to her.

"Yeah it's looks perfect." Jackson says as he kisses her on her lips as she kisses him back.

"Well the planning is mostly done and your mother is a huge help by the way. " Rory says to Jackson.

"Don't tell her that. We've already got to be in surgery with her and Webber all day." Jackson says throwing himself on the couch as Rory close down her laptop as April went to her room.

Rory walked over as she laid beside him with her head on his chest. Jackson switch on the tv as he wrapped his arms around her.
~
"Okay,ladies,this isn't a sideshow." Rory says as she stands beside Meredith.

"Gentlemen,step right up." Meredith says trying not to laugh.

"That's it?" Alex says as Webber moves out of the way.

"Okay. Jackson says dramatically as Rory laughs at his reaction.

"That's not okay." Alex says looking scarred as Meredith and Rory laugh at them.

"Oh,great.Karev's here.Here to make us all laugh with funny jokes about my hands on a man's parts." April asks as she walks out.

"This isn't funny.That poor guy." Alex says.

"I know.Can you imagine becoming so swollen that
a surgeon needs to use a scalpel to dig out all that excess tissue until the testicles and cords hit the open air?I mean,who even knows what happened
to his penis in all that mess?" April says making the boys look sick.

"That's not okay." Alex says shaking his head.

"Nice." Meredith says to her.

"Your mother won't stop asking me why I look so tired." April says looking at Jackson.

"Why do you look so tired?" Meredith asks as Rory looks between the three of them as April walks away. "Kepner is sleeping with someone from Seattle pres met at the boards." Meredith says as Rory's eyes widen.

"They look so cute together." Meredith says looking at Richard and Catherine.

"Shut up." Jackson says as Rory tries not to laugh.

"Think they look tired?" Rory says asking Meredith as Jackson shakes his head at her.

"Go to hell." Jackson says to them as he walks away.

"You'd be the one to suffer Dr Avery." Rory shouts as Meredith laughs as they both go to the E.R.
~
Rory was laid on her stomach as she had her eyes shut as Jackson was massaging her back. "How was your day?" Jackson asks her as she opened her eyes slightly.

"Pretty good actually. What about you how was surgery with your mom and Webber?" Aurora asks as Jackson lets out a sigh.

"I don't think I've been in a more awkward situation. I had a chat with Webber." Jackson says as Rory turns to look at him.

"What do you mean 'you had a chat with Webber'?" Rory asks him with a small smile on her face as Jackson lays beside her tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"You know just warning him not hurt my mom." Jackson says as Rory smiles at him.

"It's good you care Jackson but your mothers Catherine Avery I think she can take care of herself and this is Richard we're talking about he's one of the good ones unlike that brother of mine. He's still screwing the interns isn't he?" Rory asks looking at Jackson.

"I don't know actually." Jackson says as Rory looks at him before kissing him as he kisses her back with a smile on his lips.