Chapter 67

Jo and Cristina finished rounding on jimmy Evans as Jo walked over to Alex. "Looking at your dad's chart?" Jo asks him as Alex looks at her.

"He's not my dad.That's why we all took our mom's last name. Me and Rory first and then Aaron and amber changed theirs too.So there's nothing connecting me to the guy." He says to Jo.

"He's funny." She says smiling at Alex.

"Yeah?" Alex says not believing her.

"You should talk to him.Tell him who you are.Maybe he's changed. You've changed." Jo says as Alex shakes his head at her.

"The last time I saw his face,I was punching him so hard,I could have killed him.I'm just afraid I'll pick up where I left off." He says to her.

"What about telling Rory maybe she'd want to know?" Jo says as Alex shook his head at her.

"No you don't mention any of this to Rory. She's happy for the first time in a long time she's in a good place she's got a good husband and children he doesn't get to come a ruin that for her. Rory doesn't find out do you hear me?" Alex says wanting to protect his sister.

"Fine." Jo says as Alex nods as he walks away.
~
Rory laid facing Jackson as he had his eyes shut as he smiled slightly. "I can feel you watching me." He says to her as he keeps his eye close.

"Hmm your just nice to look at." Rory says as Jackson opens his eyes as he saw her smirking at him.

"I've missed seeing you in your scrubs." Jackson says as Rory smiles at him as she furrows her eyebrows as he leans down and kisses her.

Rory kisses him back as he pulled off her scrub top as he continued to kiss her jaw and her neck as he took off his own scrub top.

The door opened as the two pulled apart as Catherine walked in as Jackson jumped up as Catherine turned around quickly. " Would you mind handing me the pillows from the top bunk?" Catherine said as the two quickly changed as Jackson handed her the pillows as she looked at the couple as she walked out.

Jackson turned to his wife as she was trying not to laugh as he shook his head. "I don't even know what to do now." Jackson says as Rory burst out laughing.

"We need to learn to lock the door." Rory says as Jackson nods his head as she stood up and pecked him on the lips. "You should go check on her while I'm going to watch Derek and Arizonas surgery as I'm already late and check on our babies." Rory says as she continued to shake her head laughing as she walked away.
~
"Dr. Robbins discovered the spinal A.V.M. when the patient was 12. It has since grown.We are going to use a far lateral retroperitoneal..." Derek explains to the other neurosurgeons.

"Excuse me." One of them say to him.

"Yes." Derek asks him.

"You suggested a posterior approach?Why go anteriorly?" He asks Derek.

"Did I say that?Well, I also said the segway was gonna hit big, but, uh...anyway, that...that theory has been elaborated." Derek says to them as some of the laugh as Rory looked at him from opposite Arizona.
~
Rory stood holding Parker as Everly was asleep as she smiled at her son as she was pulling faces at him. Rory looked up as she saw Catherine stood beside her as she smiled at her grandchildren. "They're growing so much." Catherine says to Rory.

"I know do you want to hold him?" She asks as Catherine nods head head as she picks up her grandson. "About this morning-" Rory says as Catherine shakes her head.

"You and Jackson are parents to twin babies and your also surgeons and members of the board. It's hard to find time together right?" Catherine says as Rory nods slightly.

"Your going into surgery soon?" She asks as Catherine looks up at her. "I saw your name on the O.R board." Rory says as Catherine nods.

"Yeah a resident took to long and a man's bladder exploded so now I have to go and repair his manhood." Catherine says as Rory nods as her pager goes off.

"I should go. Bye little boy." She says as she kisses Parker's head before going to answer her pager as Catherine stood watching her grandchildren with a smile on her face.
~
Rory finished bathing the twins as she put them into their cribs as she kissed each of them on their head before she laid down on her bed. Jackson walked into the room as he fell onto the bed as Rory looked at him. "I'm so tired." Jackson says as Rory looks at him.

"Really? The twins are asleep and there's no chance of anyone walking in this time." Rory says with a smirk on her face.

"I do love you and your brilliant mind." Jackson says to his wife as he leans over and kisses her as she leans up and kisses him back.

"Well I am very good." Rory says as Jackson nods at her as he leans down and kisses her again.