Chapter 127

Rory laid with Meredith and Alex on the grass while Meredith continued to complain. "It's gonna rain." Meredith says to both of them.

"It's not gonna rain." Rory says looking at Meredith beside her and looking at her brother.

"Told her to have the reception indoors.This wedding is doomed even if it happens because it's definitely going to rain." Meredith says as Alex and Rory looked at each other.

"You want it to rain. You are willing it to rain." Alex says as Meredith shook her head.

"I am not willing it to rain. She's just so full of feelings all the time. Why can't she just cram them down and shut up like everybody else?" Meredith says to them.

"You can't expect her to be Cristina." Rory says to Meredith.

"Exactly my point. She's definitely not Cristina. That's what I mean. Owen wants this? Owen's marrying this?" Meredith says to them.

"He said yes when she asked." Alex says to her.

"Jo still hasn't given you a reason?" Meredith asks him.

"I don't need a reason.She doesn't want to marry me. I'm done. It's over.Maybe it's nobody's fault.Maybe you only get one." Alex says to them while Rory looks at brother wanting him to be happy.

"One what?Soul mate? Or true love? Yeah Well, then, who...Izzie?"Rory says as both of them look at Alex.

"Alex, Izzie wasn't your one true love.And even if she was..." Meredith says looking at Alex as he cuts her off.

"What was Derek? And what you have with Jackson?Are you telling me that you think that's coming around again?" Alex says looking at both of them.

"That was different." Meredith says looking at him.

"How?" Alex says to her.

"I told you it was gonna rain.This wedding is doomed." Meredith says as it rains and Alex helps them both up.
~
Rory walked in to see Meredith and Maggie sat outside the bathroom. "She's still not talking." Rory questions her friends who both shook her head.

"Hey Amelia if it's any consolation none of my family besides Alex showed up to my wedding. My mom said she couldn't face it and My father abandoned me years ago. Then my brother well he barely speaks to me and well my little sister she was a moody teenager. Family sucks but we're all here and the family you chose is way better then the family your given." Rory says talking to Amelia through the door while Maggie and Meredith listened to her.

The three looked up as Owen walked towards them and tried to talk to Amelia. "That's what gets you out." Rory scoffs as Maggie, Meredith and April chuckle. "I gave you my best speech." Rory joked causing Amelia to smile slightly.

"Thank you Rory." Amelia says while Rory shrugs her shoulders.

"No big deal it's not like it worked anyway you really need to get ready before April goes full Kepner on you." Rory says while April looks at her slightly offended.

"I will not be going full Kepner what ever that means." April scoffs while Meredith and Rory chuckle leaving Amelia to get ready.
~
Rory stood beside Alex and Richard as Meredith, Maggie and Amelia had ran away from the wedding venue. "Well, um, on the plus side,um, you're well-liked.A lot of people came." Richard says looking at Owen.

"And nobody wants to rush you.They just want to know what's gonna happen.What do you think?" Alex says to him.

"Here's what I think, Karev.I think if you get to the point where you're gonna walk down the aisle with someone,she's earned some trust... and faith.She's earned the benefit of the doubt.So I'm giving it to her.She deserves that." Owen says while Rory looks at them.

"You're right.You're absolutely right." Alex says while Rory rubs his shoulder.

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself both of you. Amelia probably has some last minute nerves I wanted to bolt at my wedding. And you'll find someone who loves you and wants everything you do. This wedding is happening." Rory says looking at both Owen and Alex who gave her a weak smile.
~
Rory stood waiting before her phone began to ring as she smiled seeing Jackson's name pop up. "Hey." Rory says putting her phone against her ear.

"Hey Aprils just had the baby she's had a girl." Jackson says while Rory smiles brightly.

"Oh that's amazing how is she and the baby? What about Matthew?" Rory questions her husband.

"Well Warren had to perform an emergency c-section but the baby is healthy and Matthew is a proud father. We're still waiting to hear about April but we think she'll be okay." Jackson says while Rory rest against the wall.

"How are you?" Rory asks knowing how much April means to him.

"Yeah I'm fine honestly it brings back some memories." Jackson says while Rory sighs.

"I'm here and I love you." Rory says knowing he was probably thinking of the car crash.

"I know and I love you more than anything. I just want you to know that. Your everything to me Rory you have been for a long time." Jackson says while Rory sighs.

"Your everything to me too. Do you want me come to the hospital?" Rory asks.

"No stay and enjoy the wedding I'll call with an update. I'll see you later." Jackson says before he hangs up.
~
Rory stood watching Amelia and Owen getting married while she looked over at Meredith. She smiled slightly seeing her friend happy again.

She knew just how proud Derek would have been of both of them today. Amelia was happy and marrying the man she loved. While Meredith it seemed had come through the worst of it and was finally finding herself again.

Rory knew they were both going to be okay now and she had kept her promise to him. She'll always keep her promise to him.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N- Season 12 has finished! I'm running out of ideas for Jackson and Rory but there's quite a few things in the next few seasons with Jackson's character so I'll see what happens. But if any of you have any ideas they'd be welcomed.

Also I have an update on my new Alex Karev book I'll be posting the first couple of chapter on the 2nd of June. Then I'll probably be updating every two weeks to the new book until I finish this one. Also I'll be updating to Autumn Montgomery on Friday. As for that book the plan is to keep it going to around season 12/13 maybe.