Chapter 110

Rory held Thomas as Meredith smiled at her friend and nephews. "Where is Everly?" Meredith says looking for the neurosurgeons daughter.

"Jackson and I are trying the twins out with different activities they've got too much energy so she's at à gymnastics class with Jackson." Rory says as she tickles Thomas who erupts into a fit of giggles. "Are you saying hi to auntie Mer Parker ." Rory says to her son.

"Hi auntie Mer." Parker says going over and hugging Meredith who hugged him back.

"Hey parker aren't you just getting so big. I think me and your mommy need to arrange a time for you and Everly to come play with Zola and Bailey." Meredith suggested as Parker smiled at his aunt nodding his head before turning to his mom.

"Can we mommy?" Parker asks as Rory smiles at him.

"Yeah we'll sort something out." Rory tells her son as he smiles brightly at her. "So chief of General Surgery." Rory says smiling at her friend.

"Yeah I got my contract your a chief here take a look." Meredith says as Rory looks at it knowing she made a lot more than Meredith.

"There's the face." Meredith says as Rory looks at her.

"What face?" Rory says looking at her friend confused.

"Maggie and Callie both made a face and so are you. Now what is the problem with it?" Meredith says as Rory looks at Thomas.

"I need to get the boys to daycare." Rory says smiling at Meredith about to walk away.

"Rory." Meredith says as she turns back to her.

"I make a lot more than that like lots more. I really need to get these two to the daycare." Rory says taking Parker's hand as she walks away quickly from Meredith.
~
Rory handed her tablet to the nurse as she felt someone pressing their lips against her neck as she turned to meet with the green eyed surgeon she loved so much. "What do you want?" Rory asks her husband.

Jackson kisses her lips smiling at his wife as he shook his head. "Can't a man just want to see his wife and make her feel loved." Jackson says as Rory pulls a face at him.

"You can see your wife whenever you want and she knows you love her and she loves you too so now what do you want?" Rory asks him.

"April and Matthew are having a hard time of it and need some space I was thinking maybe she could stay in the spare bedroom." Jackson says looking at his wife with hopeful eyes.

"Sure I don't see why not now is that all just I've got some aneurysms to clip." Rory says pecking her husbands lips.

"No yeah go ahead." Jackson says kissing her again as Rory headed to surgery.
~
Rory caught up to her brother seeing him lost in thought. "Hey whats on your mind?" Rory says looking at him.

"Nothing it's nothing." Alex says trying to dismiss the conversation as Rory pulls a face at him.

"Alex I know you better than anyone what's bothering you?" Rory asks her brother concerned for him.

"Jo hit me up about having kids today out of absolutely nowhere.Is that what happens? You shack up, and then suddenly your ovaries go into overdrive?" Alex asks his sister as she looks at him.

"Not that I know of. Well do you want to be a dad?" Rory asks Alex as he shrugged his shoulders looking at her.

"I just didn't think we were there yet.I don't know if I am.Definitely didn't think she was." Alex says to his sister.

"What if you've already knocked her up?" Rory asks Alex as he stares at her blankly for a moment.

"Why would you even say that?" Alex says pulling a face at Rory.

"Hey don't blame me there is only two reason i would have asked Jackson that question if I was already pregnant or if we were actually having the future conversation which we did. Alex you'd be a great dad your already a great uncle to my kids and mers." Rory says as Alex pager goes off as he goes to answer it.
~
Rory put Thomas to bed as she was playing with Everly and Parker. "I'm going to get you." Rory says chasing her children around the living room as the ran around the couch giggling.

Rory picked Everly up as she began tickling her as she erupted into loud giggles trying to catch her breath. "No mommy!" Everly exclaimed laughing as Parker laughed hiding behind the couch.

"Who's your favourite person in the whole wide world?" Rory says tickling her daughter.

"Daddy!" Everly exclaimed as Rory shook her head smiling at her daughter.

"Wrong answer Everly Alexis." Rory says tickling her again.

"It's mommy and daddy." Everly says as Rory stops tickling her.

"That's the best answer I'm going to get." She says pressing her lips against her daughters head as she held her in her arms as Parker sat beside her.

The three looked up as they heard the door open as Jackson walked in carrying Aprils bag as she followed behind him. "Auntie April." Parker and Everly exclaimed running over to her as she kneeled down and hugged them.

Jackson set Aprils bag down going over and kissing Rorys head. "Where's Tommy?" Jackson asks about his youngest son.

"He's asleep speaking of which I should go out these two into bed." Rory says looking at the twins. "Everly, Parker first one upstairs get to pick the book mommy reads to you." She says as the twins shoot off up the stairs.

"It's good to see you April." Rory says following the twins as Jackson gets April settled in the spare room.
~
Rory looked at the scans as Alex sat beside her. "How am I supposed to make a call like this?" Alex asks his sister.

"You trust in your instincts and go with what decision seems best right now." Rory says to alex as he looks at her.

"How do I get to decide which kid gets a chance and which doesn't?" Alex says to his sister.

"Because it's our job and sometimes we've got to make difficult decisions and sometimes miracles happen. You'll do what right you alway have and you always will." Rory says as her pager goes off as she goes to answer it.
~
Rory held Tommy as the twins were walking in front of her. Alex walked over to them as Parker ran towards him seeing his uncle. "Uncle alex." Parker says as alex picks him up.

"How are you champ?" Alex asks looking at Parker.

"Good." Parker tells him as Everly catches up with Rory following behind.

"Hey." Alex says looking at his nieces hugging them both looking at his sister.

"We're going to get some dinner you want to come?" Rory asks Alex seeing him need time with the kids.

"Yeah sure." He says holding the twins hands as they walked out to the car.