Chapter 19

Aurora was checking over Dereks patients again as many of them still require hourly Neuro checks and Aurora had no idea where Derek had gone.

Aurora had managed to get out of the Gunther surgery as she had seen them all continue to argue. She was checking over a patient in the E.R as she turned around bumping into Lexie as her files fell on the floor as they both began picking it up.

Aurora picks up the pieces of paper as she hands the last pieces to Lexie as she gives her a small smile. "Thanks." Lexie says to her as Aurora nods her head as the two stood awkwardly for a while.

"Did nothing really happen between you and Jackson?" Aurora asks as Lexie looks up at her shaking her head at her friend.

"Of course not I was upset over Mark and he was just being a good friend. He'd hugged me and you walked in when we were pulling out of the hug." Lexie says as Aurora looks at her.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have assumed and should have trusted you both." Aurora says to her as Lexie smiles at her.

"It's completely fine I probably would have reacted the same. I just hope everything is okay with you and Jackson he's been really down about all of it. I mean he really loves you. I hope we can be okay again." Lexie says as Aurora smiles at her.

"We're fine and I have something's to work out with Jackson but I think we'll be fine." Aurora says as Lexie smiles at her as they both get paged to their own patients.
~
Aurora walked in to check on the Gunther surgery as she sat beside mark. "How they doing?" Aurora asks as Arizona looks at her.

"They just keep arguing." Arizona says to the resident as Mark looks at her.

"How come you aren't down there? I could of bet my money on you then I'd have 50 more bucks." Mark says as Aurora looks at him and Arizona as they were both smiling.

"Your betting? Who've you got?" Aurora asks them as she looks at her friends arguing.

"Yang." Mark says looking at the resident.

"Kepner." Arizona says at the same time as Aurora looks at them both.

"It's going to be Jackson." Aurora says as she looks back at the surgery.

"He hasn't got the balls and I thought you and him weren't too good these days." Mark says as Aurora looks at him.

"It'll be Jackson just you watch he'll surprise you Mark sloan." Aurora says as she steal one of his chips before walking out of the gallery.
~
Aurora walked into the O.R where the Gunther surgery was taking place as she held her mask up looking at the Attending's as she had been paged.

"You were right. How did you know?" Mark says making Aurora smile as they watched April and Jackson.

"He just needs someone to have a little faith in him sometimes. Being Harper Avery's grandson comes with a lot of pressure. What happened to Alex then?" Aurora asks as she saw Alex being taken off in a gurney as all of the attending turned to her.
~
Aurora knocked on Alex's door as he looked at her as she held up desert cups as he smiled at her. "This thing with you and Yang is out of control." Aurora says as she sat beside Alex.

"It's not like I meant for it to happen." Alex says as he ate of of the desert cups as Aurora started eating the other.

"I know but you've got to make it right some how. Because this is only going to be worse and I don't know what worse is after this Alex. You could have been a lot worse today so fix it." Aurora says to him as Alex looks at her.

"I know and I will." Alex says as Aurora nods her head before the two continued to catch up for a while.
~
Aurora found Jackson as he was talking to one of the interns as she walked over after they had finished as she pulled him towards her by the ends of his scrub top as she kisses him.

Jackson kisses her back as his hands fell onto her hips holding her against him. He pulled away resting his head against her as he looked at her slightly confused. "What's this all about?" Jackson says to her.

Aurora smiles up at him as she shrugs her shoulders as she looks at him. "Don't know heard you were the Gunther in the surgery well done." Aurora says to him as he smiles before she pulls him into one of the on call rooms.
~
Jackson continues to kiss Auroras neck as her phone was going off none stop as Jackson looked up at her slightly still kissing her jaw. "Ignore it." He mumbled as Aurora looks at him.

"It's been going off twice it might be important." Aurora says to him as she reached for her as Jackson laid beside her placing kisses on her shoulder and messing with her hair as she read her messages.

Jackson saw worry take over auroras face as he looked at her. "What's the matter?" Jackson says as Aurora looks up at him.

"It's Alex umm Meredith and Derek might be losing Zola." Aurora says to Jackson as she quickly got up getting changed as he did the same.

"Hey try not to worry so much I'm sure it won't come to that. Derek and Meredith are good parents they'll be fine." Jackson says as Aurora headed out the door before turning around as placing a kiss on Jackson's lips.

"I hope so and I'll see you in a bit I need to check on Derek. I love you." Aurora says to him quickly as Jackson grinned at her last words.

"I love you too." Jackson says placing a final kiss on Rorys lips as she headed off again as he continues to get changed.
~
Aurora stood beside Jackson as they waited outside the room as Jackson held her hand in his giving her a reassuring squeeze as she looked at him with a small smile.

Aurora saw Janet take Zola as she saw Derek walk out as she looked up at Jackson. "Go after him I'll wait for you." Jackson says as she smiles and kisses him before going to find Derek.