Chapter 60

Rory sat in the attending's lounge as Alex walked in as he looked at her. "Do you think good things can happen for us? I mean your happy with Avery and your kids on the way." Alex says as Rory looks at him.

"Yeah of course I am. What's all this about?" Rory says as she looks at him.

"Why do I always screw myself out of everything good?" Alex asks her as he sits beside her as she looks at him.

"You don't Alex. It hard to believe good things can happen especially for us I mean life's been real crappy. But you'll have your turn. Is this about Wilson?" Rory asks him as he looks up at her.

"I think I let myself fall in love with her." Alex says as Rory leans over and hugs him.

"Then there must be a reason for that. You know she might come back." Rory says to him.

"I don't think so." Alex says as he hugs her back.

"Well then I guess your stuck with me." Rory says as he laughs slightly.
~
Rory walked up to Jackson as he turned to her smiling as he kisses her on the lips. "You didn't come home last night?" Rory says as Jackson looks at her.

"I know and I'm sorry I just had so much administration crap and then it was late and I needed to sleep so I just went to an on call room but I did leave you a message." Jackson says as Rory nods.

"I know just wanted to check you were still alive anyway what've you got today?" Rory asks him as he looks at her.

"I meeting Dr Boswell who will be performing surgery on a baby with brain on the outside which I need to get to but I'll meet you for lunch. I love you. And you too babies." Jackson says kissing Rory as he quickly rushes off as she shakes her head at him.
~
Rory stood watching the other board members as they tried to talk to Bailey as she locked herself back in her lab. "You could've helped." Derek says looking at his best friend.

"Why you all looked to be doing just fine? Also your plan was never going to work." Rory says as Callie furrows her eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't it?" Callie asks her as they all look at her.

"She's mad at all of us even if we did or didn't do certain things. It takes the right person to talk to us so that we'll listen and it's none of us." Rory says to them.

"It's Richard but he's too stubborn too thinks she won't listen either." Meredith says as Rory shakes her head.

"You really don't understand people. Leave it with me I'll sort it." Rory says as she grabbed her phone walking away.
~
Rory saw Alex and Jo arguing as she walked out. Rory caught up to Jo. "What was that all about?" Rory said as Jo turned to her.

"Can't any of Karevs stay out things that don't concern you?" Jo snapped as Rory glared at her.

"When your shouting at my brother it does concern me. You can act like some spoilt princess with him because cares about you. But guess what Wilson your not the only one who's had it hard. So stop acting like it. You've got problems with your boyfriend that's on the two of you. So just leave Alex out of it he doesn't need anymore crap." Rory snapped as she walked away pissed.
~
Rory felt the twins kicking as she put her hand on her bump as Jackson walk towards as he scared her slightly. "Hey you okay?" Jackson asks her as she looks up at him.

"Yeah just didn't expect you there. These two won't stop kicking." Rory says as Jackson smiles placing his hand beside hers.

"I still can't get over feeling them kick it's still like the first time." Jackson says as Rory smiles up at him.

"Soon they'll be kicking our asses when there switching off turns and neither of us are getting any sleep." Rory says as Jackson chuckles at her as he rests his head again hers.

"We got this. April invited us for drink at joes you want to go?" Jackson asks her as Rory looks at him.

"No I want to go home and sleep but you should." Rory says as Jackson looks at her.

"Hey no it's fine id much rather be at home with you." Jackson says to her.

"Jackson were about to be parents to twins take tonight who knows when we'll get another." Rory says as she leans up and kisses him as he kisses her back before going to meet April.
~
Rory stood waiting with Richard as he looked at her. "You think he made the plane?" Richard asks her.

"I hope so. He's the only one who can help her." Rory says as they head someone behind them as they both turn to see Ben. "Hey." He calls out to them.

"You made the flight?" Rory asks him with a small smile.

"Yeah, just barely.Thanks for the call." Ben says to them as Rory nods her head.

"Sure.She needs you." Richard says as he walks away as Rory stands with Meredith.

"Miranda. Open the door." Ben says as he gets her to open the door.
~
Rory felt cramping in her stomach as she grunted in pain as Meredith turned to her. "Rory are you okay?" She asks her friend concerned.

"Yeah just Braxton hicks." Rory says as she feels it get stronger.

"I don't think they are Rory." Meredith says as her water breaks as she looks at Meredith. "Someone page OB and Dr Avery now." Meredith calls out as she helps Rory.