Chapter 32

Aurora sat on the table of the skills lab as Jackson and mark were talking."Okay, let's go over
the game plan again.If we see my mother..." Jackson says looking at his mentor.

"We're buried with work today." Mark says as he looks at Aurora who was trying not to laugh.

"And... you're sorry,but Jackson has no time to spend with her, okay?" Jackson says as he looks up at his fiancé who was chuckling slightly at him.

Jackson moved himself between his fiancé legs as he set his hands on each side of her as he looked up at her. "How can I help you Dr Avery?" Aurora says smiling as mark rolls his eyes at the both of them.

"You think your funny don't you?" Jackson says as he tickles Aurora as she laughs trying to push him off but he was stronger.

"There you are." Catherine said walking in as Jackson stopped tickling Rory and looked at his mom as Aurora gathered herself m.

"Dr. Avery." Mark says looking at Catherine as he walked towards her.

"Oh, Dr. Sloan.How nice to see you again.Mm.Now move outta my way so I can see my boy.Mwah.
You look skinny.Tell me you did not forget your tux." Catherine says as Jackson moved towards his mother.

"Tux?" Mark questioned looking at his friend as she shrugged at him not really listening to the conversation.

"Jackson is my date for the frontiers of medicine
benefit tonight.Oh, this is Dr. Mara Keaton.Mara is my star urology fellow.Mara, my son Jackson." She says pointing to Jackson who was stood beside her.

"Hey." Jackson says as he shook a her hand as Aurora rolled her eyes from behind him which mark saw smirking slightly.

"Dr. Mark Sloan. And this is my soon to be daughter in law Dr Aurora Karev." Catherine says as Rory waved smiling slightly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all." Mara says as she shakes mark hand.

"Pleasure to meet you." Mark says as he sees Aurora pulling faces at him from behind Catherine and Jackson.

"Mara's considering Seattle Grace as an option for next year,and I thought, well,who better to show her around than my son?" Catherine says hugging Jackson as she smiled at Aurora who returned it.

"Mm." Jackson mumbles looking at his mentor.

"Dr. Sloan, can you spare him for just a couple of hours?" Catherine says looking at mark.

"Absolutely.Show her around.Take your time." Mark says watching Aurora expression at his every word.

"I-I can't possibly.We are...buried with work." Jackson says looking at mark.

"I'm sure Rory won't mind covering for you?" Mark says as they all look at Aurora who was sipping her coffee.

"I guess I can make an exception for my favourite plastic surgeon." Aurora says as mark grins as Jackson looks at her.

"Perfect.Perfect.Perfect." They all says as Jackson looks at Aurora before following him mom and Mara out.
~
Aurora went to go grab some lunch as someone grabbed her and pulled her into an on call room as they lock the door behind her. "You do realise I'm engaged and my fiancé's mother is also in the building we can't keep meeting like this." Aurora says with a smirk.

"Your so funny." Jackson says rolling his eyes with a playful smile as he leans in and kisses Rory as she kisses him back.

"Not that I mind where this is going but where's your new friend?" Aurora says wiggling her eyebrows at him.

"She's here to spy on me for my mom. She's been asking loads of questions about us,my boards and the wedding." Jackson says tucking a piece of auroras hair behind her ear.

"Why is everyone so set on our wedding we just got engaged can't we just enjoy that and after we do get married it'll be when are you having kids?" Aurora says as Jackson smiles at her.

"We might get there before we even get married." Jackson says as Rory hits his chest laughing at him.

"That's because of you." Aurora says as Jackson looks at her confused.

"How is it because of me?" Jackson says looking at her as she smiles at him.

"Look at you it's hard to stay away from you. And ever since Mark said something you keep using it as a way for to stop yourself getting all stressed about the boards." Aurora says as Jackson smiles at her.

"Why thank you m'lady your very irresistible yourself and it's a good way for us both to de stress." Jackson says pulling on the bottom of Rory's scrub top as she rolled her eyes as he lifted over her head and began kissing her neck.
~
Aurora sat on the end of the bed as she got her shoes on as Jackson laid watching her with a grin on his face. "Are you not having lunch today?" Aurora says looking at him.

"It's jambalaya day not for me." Jackson says with a face of disgust as Rory smiles at his expression as she leans over to him.

"Good job I keep extra food in my locker." Rory says as she pecks his lips before getting off the bed as Jackson quickly got up after her grabbing his top as he quickly put it on and run after her.
~
Aurora was filling out some of her patients files as she was finishing up in the E.R as Jackson walked over to her with Mara. "Dr Karev what are you doing?" Jackson says getting Rory's attention as she turned around to him.

"I am finishing up these and then I'm heading home to study for the boards. It's nice to see you again Dr Keeton." Aurora says as Jackson looks at her.

"Well why don't you finish up here and we all head out?" Jackson says looking at both of them.

"Could be fun." Mara says as they both look at Aurora.

"Sure sounds like a good idea." Aurora says as Jackson smiles as he presses his lips into her head.