Chapter 7

Aurora and Alex walk into Teddy's speech as Jackson looks at her as she turns he looks away as she sat beside Meredith.

"You smell like you're sweating booze.Where have you two been?" Meredith says as Alex looks at Rory as she looks at him too.

"I want the weekend you had." Jackson says to Alex as he continues to avoid Aurora.

"What happens in Vegas, you know?" Aurora says to them as Alex nods agreeing with her.

"Hey, who's Stark? I'm supposed to be on Stark's service today." Alex asks them.

"Oh, me, too! He's the new Peds attending, since Robbins left." April tells him.

"Crap. I can't handle a bunch of sick kids today. I can't do it." Alex says as April turns to him.

"So was it a bachelor party?" April asks him as Meredith snaps at them.

"Sh. They're talking about Cristina." Meredith says to them as they all focus on Teddy.
~
"Rory, who are you with today?" April asks for Jackson as Rory finishes up her paper work.

"Shepherd." She says to them as they stood beside her.

"Damn it! I've already blown it with Shepherd, I can't ask him.Uh...Bailey, I haven't blown it with her yet." Jackson says as Aurora looks at them confused.

"Thinks no one wants to work with him." April tells her as Jackson remained quiet.

"Are they saying that,or are you saying that?" Aurora asks him as Jackson ignores her.

"Who are you with again?" Jackson asks as he looks at April.

"Karev. Uh, I mean Stark." April says as Aurora looks at her.

"No, you meant Karev.And you don't want to go there. Believe me." Jackson says not looking at Rory.

"You don't know where I'm going." April says to him.

"He's right, don't want to go there." Aurora says to her as she looks away from her.

"I'm not going anywhere!" April exclaims to them both.

"He's not the guy for you. OK? Trust me.And don't be paranoid. Trust me on that, too." Aurora says to them both as she goes to find Derek.

"Oh, but it's OK for you to go there?" April says to him.

"I'm a guy, I live there. Plus I already told her and we kissed. Her phone rang and I haven't seen her in days. Now I gotta find Bailey." Jackson says as he did not want to talk about it any longer.
~
"Ow! OK, since when is it OK to shoot people in this hospital?" Aurora snaps at her brother as she sits down with Lexie.

"Now Bailey's given up on me, too." Jackson complains to April.

"You're on her service!Why are you still freaking out?" April says to him.

"No, Bailey's in surgery.She trusts me to watch a post-op drip fluid in a bag every ten minutes.Ow!" Jackson says as Alex shoots him with one of the plastic balls.

"Inappropriate! You should relax.You get an easy day, you take it. Shepherd didn't need us,so I took a nap in the research library." Lexie says to Jackson.

"Give me... Give it to me." Aurora says as Alex shot in her direction again as she hit him on the shoulder as she took away the toy.

"Jerk-face." Alex snaps at her as she pulls a face at him.

"He's having a rough day.New Robbins is no Robbins." April says to them as Aurora looks at Alex.

"Check this out.Armed escort to get a yogurt." Meredith tells them as she walks over to the table.

"OK, who is it? Is it Bono?" Lexie asks her sister.

"It's totally Bono.It's all over the hospital." April says to them.

"It's not Bono." Meredith assures them as Aurora looks up at her.

"Are you going to Cristina's tonight?" Aurora asks her as she looks at the toy gun.

"I don't know." Meredith says as Aurora shoots at her laughing.

"OK!Not OK." Meredith says as she throws the ball back at her.

"It's addicting." She says as she smiles at Alex.

"Put it away before my guy wrestles you to the ground." Meredith warns her as Aurora picks up the ball.

"Give me that." Alex snaps at his sister.

"No." Aurora says to him

"Give me the ball." Alex says to her as he ties to get the ball out of her hand as he walks away with it.

"What's his problem?" Meredith says as April answers before Aurora could.

"He's having a rough day." April tells her as Meredith looked at Aurora.

"Jeez, I'm coming." Meredith says as the guard grunted at her as Lexie picked up the toy and shot at him as he glared as they all pointed at Lexie.
~
Aurora was talking to one of the other surgeons in the program as she saw Jackson punch Alex as he continued to attack him before Owen and Mark pulled them apart.

"OK, OK. Let's go. Outside." Rory says to Alex as she walked out with him and Meredith.Jackson's eyes  met her eyes as she looked at him confused by what had happened.

"What the hell were you thinking? She's a virgin." Aurora snaps at her brother as he looks at her seeing the disappointment in her eyes.

"Why would you do that?" Meredith says to him as she looks at the both of them.

"I know. God. Ow! Ow!" Alex says as Aurora cleaned up his face.

"If you needed it that bad, Alex, you should have gone back to Vegas.There's a whole industry there." Meredith says as Alex shared a look with his sister.

"We didn't go to Vegas. We went to lowa." Aurora says to Meredith.

"You went to lowa?" Meredith looks at them both confused.

"We went home.Our brother, remember Aaron?" Aurora says as she look at Meredith.

"Yeah." Meredith nodded as she remembers the youngest Karev brother.

"Doctor said...He got diagnosed schizophrenic. Just like our mom." Alex says to her as Meredith looks at them both.

"You know how they figured it out?" Meredith asks them as Aurora looks at Alex.

"He tried to kill our little sister.She's 16. She's a kid.
And her brother tried to kill her.And our mom didn't do anything cause she's off her meds and..." Aurora says to Meredith.

"Anyway, we were in Iowa . That's where we went." Alex says to her.

"To our brother's commitment hearing.We had to commit him. Whatever." Aurora says to them.

"Well, it's good that you were there." Meredith says to them as Alex shakes his head.

"We weren't there.I wasn't.We showed up, We held my sister's hand in the hospital for like ten minutes, we shoved some pills down my mom's throat,Rory signed our brother into a nuthouse.Then we got the hell out of there as fast as we could.we weren't there. I'm the ass who can't stand to be there." Alex says as he looks at Rory as she hugged him.