Chapter 78

Jackson was kissing Rory as her phone went off as she pulls away from the kiss as Jackson kisses her neck. "Just ignore it. The twins will be awake soon." He mumbles as he continues to kiss her as she smiles at him grabbing her phone.

"I can't it's from Meredith to see if Cristina got nominated." Rory tells him as her smiles grows as she puts her phone back before kissing Jackson again.

"She got nominated." Rory mumbles to him as he nods before flipping her over so he's on top as he kisses her again.
-
"Hey Frankie." Jackson says as He and Rory smile at the young girl as they get of the elevator.

"Good morning, Frankie." Rory says as Jackson takes her hand as they got off the elevator.

"Morning, Dr. Avery, Dr Karev .Hey, are you named after that big award, the Harper Avery?" She asks looking at the couple.

"It's actually named after me, after my family." Jackson says as the elevator closes as he turns to his wife.

"I'm guessing everyone's going to know." He says as she leans up and kisses him as he kisses her back as April catches up to them.

"Cool news about Yang, though?" Jackson says to his wife and best friend.

"Yeah definitely." Rory says to him.

"You really didn't know?" April asks him as Rory looks at him too.

"I'm telling you,the nominating committee is totally separate from the foundation.I'm just like everybody else." Jackson tells them.

"But your much better looking." Rory says as Jackson nods and kisses her as she kisses him back. "I've got to go to the E.R but I will catch you later Dr Avery." Rory says smirking at him as she headed to the E.R.
~
Rory stood beside Jackson as everyone cheered as Cristina walked in with Owen and Arizona as they all clapped for her and congratulated her on being nominated for a Harper Avery.

Rory talked with a few other surgeons as Jackson walked over to her. "How's your morning been?" He asks her as she smiles at him.

"Pretty slow today actually. But I'm going to go check out the Meg machine and see what Callie and Derek are working on." Rory tells him.

"I might check in myself later but I should go I've got a consult. Love you." He says as he kisses her quickly.

"Love you too." She says as he heads off to his patient.
~

Rory walked into the scanning room as she saw Derek. "Hey hows it going?" She asks him as she looked at the screen.

"Well it definitely works not that you would think since Wilson hates the beach and cats." Derek says as Rory looks slightly confused.

"Looks interesting." Rory says smiling at the scans as Derek looks at her.

"If you've got a few minutes free I could use your brain." Derek says as Rory nods they go set her up.
~
Derek was watching Rorys brain scans as he looked at her. Jackson walked in to ask Derek something as Rory saw him as her pleasure area flashed with green as Derek chuckled. "That's the strongest result we've got." He says to Rory as she shrugs her shoulders.

"My husband makes me happy." She says as Jackson smiles at her.

"You seem like a pretty happy person from these results." Derek tells her as she walks out of the scanning room.

"That's good. I have a surgery but I will be back this research is actually fun." Rory says as she kisses Jackson before she heads to the O.R.
~
Rory sat with Parker as Meredith walked into the daycare. "I thought you had the HIV kidney transplant." Rory asks her.

"Bailey stole my surgery so I figured I'd come look at a face who can't make me mad." She says as she picks Bailey up.

"Shall i we go see what Callie and Derek are doing?" Rory asks as Meredith nods as she checks on Everly who was napping before taking Parker and following Meredith.
~
Meredith and Rory went to the scanning room with the boys as Derek smiled at the both of them. "Hey." Derek says to them.

"Hey!" Meredith says as she kisses her husband.

"I got thrown off my surgery,so we decided to come see you." Meredith says to him as Rory sits beside him with Parker on her lap.

"I think you have a crush on one of these two. Meredith and Rory walked in, and your pleasure center just lit up.It's still lit." Derek says as Rory smiles at Bailey.

"Nope.It's not those two." She says looking at both boys.
~
Rory was reading one of her old journals from med school as Jackson walked in. "Hey are the twins in bed?" He asks her as she looks up.

"Yeah they were wiped out so I put them down." She says as Jackson lift her legs up as he sat down putting them on his lap as he massaged her feet.

"What are you reading?" He asks her as shows him her notes.

"My journal from med school. Everyone just seems to off doing things you know and I'm just here doing everyday procedures which I love but I don't know." Rory says to him as he nods.

"I know people are doing award winning clinical trials and projects. Not that we can win any big award like the Harper Avery." Jackson says as Rory smiles at him.

"I don't mind id give up anything for you." Rory says as he smiles at kisses her as she kisses him back.

"Don't be surprised when you see a charge for, like, $25,000 on the credit card." Jackson says as Rory pulls back from his looking confused.

"What?" She says looking at him. "You spent $25,000 on..." Rory says as he cuts her off.

"For Cristina's experimental heart to get here.And the board is gonna reimburse me." He says to her.

"Who even has a credit limit that high?" Rory questions him shocked.

"Turns out We do." He says as he leans in and kisses her as she kisses him back.