Chapter 109

Rory laid asleep as she felt a weight on her stomach as she looked up seeing Thomas with Jackson smiling at his wife. "Momma." Thomas says looking down at his mom.

"Good morning Tommy." Rory says sitting up and kissing her sons head as she held him on her lap looking at her husband.

"No good morning for me?" Jackson says climbing back into his side of the bed.

"Good morning." Rory says leaning over and kissing Jackson as he kissed her back.

"Good morning to you too my lovely wife." Jackson says as the two looked at the door hearing it opened at the twins came in with smiles on their faces.

Everly ran straight to Jackson side of the bed climbing up while sitting on his lap and Parker climbed up sitting between them. "Daddy's girl much." Rory says as Jackson chuckles kissing his daughters head.

"Hey I get my daddy's girl since both of our sons prefer their mom." Jackson says acting offended.

"No Tommy prefer his mom while Parker loves his uncle Alex." Rory says as Parker looks up at the mention of Alex.

"Can we see uncle Alex today?" Parker asks as Rory smiles at her son kissing his head as she pulled him closer snuggling into her side.

"I'll tell him to come see you." Rory tells her son as the family enjoyed their time together for a while.
~
"I mean, I just... I just... I-i barely know this woman.
We had like two dates last week. She asked to see me again tonight. It's crazy.I can't stop thinking about her. You know when you meet someone and you get that flutter that... That rush and it feels like you know them and they know you and you think to yourself, "I could stare at this person's face forever"?
Do you know what I mean? Or maybe not." Callie says as Rory watches Jackson who was talking to Owen.

"No it makes sense." Rory assured her as Jackson smiles at his wife catching her staring at him as Arizona joins the ladies.

"So, I looked it up, and Bailey's the first." Arizona tells them.

"First what?" Amelia asks her confused.

"First female chief of surgery of this hospital. Before that, all men." Arizona tells them.

"I say it's about time." Jackson says as Rory rolls her eyes seeing him stuff his face with food.

"And all the department chiefs are women... neuro, cardio..." Rory says pointing to herself and Maggie.

"We got trauma..." Jackson says to his wife but she's doesn't hear him.

"Ortho... Fetal..." Rory finishes looking at all her friends.

"Badass! Ladies. This place is run by ladies. It's... "Ladyplace."" Callie says causing the other to chuckle as Maggie shakes her head.

"No. It is not ladyplace. "Ladyplace" is what my grandma calls her vagina.To anyone who will listen, by the way... she is not shy. No, we can't call this place ladyplace. I don't need to think of that sweet, sweet, raunchy,old lady's vag every time I walk through the doors." Maggie says to them as they all laugh.

"Me neither, but I will now." Alex says as Rory smiles at her brother.

"She's coming, she's coming!" Richard says to them all.

"Oh, oh! Oh! Hurry, hurry, hurry!" Callie says as Rory walked over to Jackson.

"well, I'm glad to see you're all here. Uh, but if you had read your e-mail, you would have known that one of the many things that I will be implementing as chief  is no more weekly attendings' meetings." Bailey says to all of them.