Chapter 1

(Okay before this starts, if you have read my other hiccup and reader stories you know they was a bit short. So I feel really bad for them being short so I want to make another one and make it really long and it may take forever but I just feel really bad so please forgive me and be patient with me. Please enjoy.)

Your POV

"Now get off you big wimp and take your crazy ideas with you!" The captain of the ship yelled at me while throwing me and my belongings which was just a bag of cloths and a small bag filled with my journals and pencils.

"Great, I'm lost on a island I don't know and it's getting dark." I say to myself.

"Although, this is a beautiful forest. I think I'll draw it. I mean, I might not be back here." I say grabbing a journal from my small bag along with a charcoal pencil. I've been through a lot of journals. Some was just drawing of my family, dragons I've met, and of other sceneries. Others are filled with inventions I've dreamed of making. If only I had the materials. But unfortunately no body would let me use their tools, they thought I was crazy for these inventions I came up with. My favorite one although is the flying suit.

I was so fascinated with dragons though. I've dreamed of having one of my own, but I didn't want any common dragon. I wanted something rare and unique. I don't know that many dragons, but I heard of a book. The Book of Dragons. It contains everything to know about dragons. It is on a island called Berk. I was on my way there until the captain kicked me off the boat because....well...I was caught. I kind of snuck on without paying the fee. I don't really have the money at the moment.

"Okay, done. Now I better set up camp somewhere steady." I say. I start to walk until I come upon a cave. When I walked in I gathered some wood along the way.

When I walked in the cave, it was filled with so many crystals in the wall. I quickly made a fire with my sword. Did I mention that I was able to make one of my inventions. It was a double edged sword. It was bathed in monstrous nightmare saliva and with a click of a button is set a flame. Its come in pretty handy when someone tries to fight me. I was the best swordmen on my home island till my parents died and the village thought it was all my fault, so they casted me out. I never want to return. I also have a bow in handy if I need to hunt. I was also the best bowmen there was.

I finish drawing the cave.

"Well. I think I'll put my travels on hold. I'm so tired of people and I just want to rest." I say. I begin too fall into a deep sleep.

2 Months Later

Ugh. I need a bed to sleep on instead of the ground. I think. I better start making this cave a little more homey if I'm going to stay here for a while. I head out, grab my bow and arrows and leave my belongings in the cave.

I wonder for what seemed like forever, until I come upon a few sheep. I don't want to kill them so I was able to lead them back to the cave. I blocked their way of escaping with a few boulders that I could lift. They will have do till I make a fence. I head back out and find some deer tracks. I track down the creature and find it by a watering hole not to far from the cave.

Thanks little guy, now I don't have to worry about a water source. I think to myself loading a arrow. I let the arrow fly. It found its target and the deer dropped. I jumped from the ledge I was on and went over to the deer. I'm tying some ropes on it when I heard rustling in the bushes. I turn slowly loading an arrow. I wait to see if I was just imagining it, but I wasn't.

A creature, white as snow, and eyes that glisten like sapphires. It was a dragon. It walked out of the bushes and noticed me with wide eyes. I lowered my bow and pushed it to the side to show I was friendly. I never seen a dragon like this. And what surprised me, is that it kept changing colors like a ChangeWing and backed away slowly. I noticed it was limping.

"Hey, its okay, I'm not going to hurt you." I say keeping my hands where the mysterious dragon can see them. I walk over to it slowly and it just watches my every movement.

"Your hurt, let me help you." I say reaching my hand out to touch its snout.

It looks at my hand and stares at it like its debating to trust me. It leans in showing it that it trusts me. I smile and begin to stroke its head. It begins to purr like a giant cat then shows a sign of pain as it tried to move closer to me.

"Okay, follow me, I have medicine too heal your wound." I say. I help the dragon walk. I don't know how I did, but I did. I left the deer and I would come back for it later.

We came closer to the cave and when we entered I showed the dragon where to rest as I went to retrieve the medicine and bandages. When I find what I need from one of my bags I walk back over and have the dragon show me where it hurts. It hesitated for a moment, but I would too if I just met someone, but the dragon showed me its scaly foot. It was a deep wound looks like from another dragon, a monstrous nightmare I assume from the bite mark. They may have fought over food maybe.

I applied the medicine making the dragon flinch a little bit and its pupils turn to slits as it stares daggers at me and changes body color to a red, guessing its angry.

"Look, its going to hurt, but it will help your wound." I say calmly.

The dragon turns a blue color and I'm guessing it feels bad for getting mad at me knowing I was just trying to help.

"Its okay, I understand. I would probably be a bit on edge if I just met someone being so kind to me too." I say. The dragon looks at me and I guess gives me a small smirk. I finish bandaging the dragon's injury.

"Okay, I'm leaving, I'm just going to get that deer I killed for food okay. Do you like deer?" I asked the dragon, seeing if it had some sort of intelligence.

It shook its head no and began to draw in the ground with its tail. When it was finished, the picture was of a fish.

"Oh so you like fish. Well I will return with my deer and some fish okay." I say to the dragon.

It nods.

I leave the cave and grab my bow once more and head out. I return to the deer I killed that was untouched, thank the gods. I was able to shoot a few fish and tie them to the ropes on the deer. I drag my hunt back to the cave to see the mysterious dragon asleep. I didn't want to awaken it knowing it needed its rest.

I added more wood to the fire and skinned the deer and put some of the meat on the fire to cook. As the meat was almost done cooking, the mighty beast awoke from its slumber.

"Oh so your awake. Well heres your fish." I say sliding the slime things over to the dragon. The dragon gave me a toothless grin.

"I could have sworn you had teeth." I say. Then the dragon's teeth came out of no where and grabbing the fish.

"Wow, retractible teeth. Cool trick you have there." I say. I ate the cooked deer and saved the rest of the deer for a later date.

"So are you a girl?" I asked the dragon.

It nodded its head as I cleaned the skin of the deer.

"Well...can I name you?" I ask hesitantly.

The dragon stopped for a moment and nodded.

"Well, how about (d/n)?" I asked.

The dragon's skinned changed to a yellow, guessing it liked the name.

"Well (d/n), do you wish to become my new best friend?" I asked.

(D/n) gives me a somewhat toothless smile and I laugh.

"Well, this new friendship is going to be awesome." I say stroking (d/n)'s neck as she purred. I laid against her side.

"Goodnight (d/n)." I say.

She hummed in response. With her purring I begin to fall asleep.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

First Chapter DONE! Hope you enjoy everyone. Also I'm sorry again for ending all other stories I made short, I feel really bad, but I'm trying so please stand with me on this. It will mean a lot to know that I have support from you guys that read.

Lots of Love

-Invader