Chapter 27

Next Morning

Your POV

I wake up to a beautiful day. Although I'm lacking a certain dragon. She must be sleeping downstairs with Toothless. They are just absolutely adorable together.

I wish me and Hiccup was like that. I think. I can't help but to recall what happened last night. We almost kissed, but Valka came in. That would have been my first kiss. Hiccup is my first love. I never really focused on guys at my old village, but something about Hiccup sets me off. We have so much in common.

But before I went to bed last night, I couldn't believe how brave I was to give Hiccup and kiss on the cheek. And the necklace he gave me, its perfect.

I can't believe we got each other gifts. Great minds think a like, and Hiccup has a wonderful mind. The inventions he comes up with are amazing.

I'm actually going to ask him today, if we can't go back to my little cave to gather all the crystals from the cave. I ran out of the little bunch of crystals I had on Hiccup's shield.

I get up from bed and get dressed. I put my hair in its usual way. (just think of what you normally do to your hair) And I head downstairs. When I do, I see Hiccup cooking and Valka at the table reading some letters, from what I can tell, its complaints from the villagers around here about some problems they have ran into. I take sit beside Valka and pull out my journal.

"Good morning (y/n), sleep well?" Valka asked.

"Oh yea. I was exhausted from yesterday's event, but I had fun overall." I say.

"Thats good you had fun, and you beat Astrid, usually she wins all the events, but you beat her 2 out of 3 portions." Hiccup says from his cooking duty.

"Well then I feel accomplished." I say giggling a bit.

"Breakfast will be down in 10 minutes by the way." Hiccup states.

"Okay." I simple say. I turn to a blank page in my journal and begin to right down the new adjustments to my sword.

-Crystals for a new blade.

Basically it.

"Hey Hiccup are you free today?" I ask looking up from my designs of the new adjustments of my sword in my journal.

"Uh, yea, why you ask?" Hiccup asks.

"I was planning on going back to my cave that you found me and (d/n). See I think I want to move to Berk..." Yea thats right, I want to live in Berk, its too amazing to pass up.

"Really?!" Both Hiccup and Valka exclaimed.

"Yea. I feel bad for Hiccup sleeping on the couch every night, and I think Berk is a good place to live, its amazing. I've made friends and I've had fun. I love it here. Its like home." I say. Berk is home to me now. Since I was outcasted from my previous village I hadn't had a proper home in awhile. The cave was more of a temporary shelter, but felt somewhat of a home.

"Thats, great,I'll have builders prepare for a new home in Berk if you'd like. I think there is a big enough spot right near the forest. Its right on the barrier of the forest actually." Hiccup states setting 3 plates filled with eggs, lamb chops, and some cheese and yak milk.

"Oh thank you. And yea that sound nice actually, but I have one small adjustment, that you might find weird or yet crazy." I say as I begin to eat.

"And what would that be?" Valka and Hiccup with asked.

"How about a house......in the trees." I state.

Hiccup and Valka sit there in astonishment with a blank expression on their faces'.

"I mean you don't have to do that, a simple house would be fine too..." Before i could begin to ramble Hiccup interrupted.

"Thats an amazing idea (y/n)!!" Hiccup exclaims.

"Really, whenever I suggested it to my old tribe, they though I went nuts and breathed in to much smoke from the blacksmith shop." I state. It was true, I've suggested the idea before, but people thought I was crazy. But Berk, nope, crazy is their life motto. And I like it.

"Well their crazy for not thinking its brilliant." Valka states.

"Well, I have a design if you'd like to see?" I ask them flipping through my journal. I find the page with the design and show them.

"(y/n) this is amazing, how do you come up with these things?" Hiccup asks looking up from my journal.

"I don't know they just come to me, also, I was planning on mining out all the crystals from my old cave and giving them to Berk for like emergencies, like, if we have to go at war, the crystals are the strongest, stronger than gronkle iron. They can be used as tools too." I say.

"Really? I that so?" Valka asks.

"Yea, you can come with me and Hiccup to go look at them. With some help of a few villagers and some dragons, we can mine all the crystal out before winter." I state.

"(y/n)....your brillant." Hiccup says. Still looking through my journal with astonishment in his eyes.

I blush at his comment, I think Valka notices and gives me a cheeky grin.

Darn you Valka.

\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/

Guys, sorry this chapter is short, but I'm still a bit weak and sick.

I also have a bunch of tests coming up at school, to make up and thats stressing me out a lot, not making my sickness any better.

I just felt really bad not posting anything so I gave this chapter my best shot.

Anyways, leave a COMMENT and a VOTE!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed.

Lots of Love

-Sherbert