Chapter 38

DAWN

Your POV

It was time for this day to end so all the workers left the cave and back to their tents to go to sleep. When I made sure everyone was in their tents and not wondering around, I gave Valka a goodnight hug and her and Cloudjumper set off into a tree top. Hiccup had to talk about a few things with Fishlegs, so I just headed back to the cave. When I walked in I see that (d/n) foot was all better seeing that her and Toothless has been playing all day long. Unless we needed them to do something for us of course. I told (d/n) to cover for me while I went to go change into my night clothes. While I was doing that I heard a footstep and a *clink* coming into the cave. 

"(y/n)? You in here?" I hear Hiccup ask.

"Yea, hold on, I'll be out in minute." I tell him. When I was done changing I walked out from the corner to see Hiccup taking off his armor. While he was taking off the rest of his armor I scooted my makeshift bed closer to his and told (d/n) and Toothless it was time for bed. The two of them pounded over and wrap themselves around us. I had gotten into my makeshift bed, and I was looking over some adjustments on the fire sword when Hiccup got in with me. 

We sat in silence the both of us as we just doodled in our journal. The dragons had soon fallen asleep beside us. 

*yawn* "Okay, I'm going to sleep. Remember no funny business Haddock." I say getting comfortable in my makeshift bed.

"I know, no funny business. I am a man of my word." He says putting his journal aside. I turn in my bed where my back is facing him, when I feel a pair of arms slide around my waist and pull me into a fabric covered chest. 

"What did I just say Haddock?!" I whisper yell.

"This is the best way to give off heat besides just a fire, some warm clothes and dragons (y/n). I promise I won't do anything." He whispered into my ear. 

"Fine." I whisper. I knew it was the truth, so I didn't argue. When I got comfortable a cold wind swept threw the cave. I shivered at the very coldness it had sent, when the pair of strong arms hugged me tighter into the chest my back was facing. I flipped over so I could get my arms warm just to be met with slightly thin green shirt. I could still see the outline if the abs that was there, and at the very thought of the chest not being covered, made my face red as a sunset on the horizon. I shook off that feeling and let the drowsiness take over.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sorry this was a bit short. I doing this half asleep. But I thought I'd just give you guys a little cute scene.

Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert