Chapter 57

(A/n: Once again, I forgot somehow, in someway forgot to post chapter 56. So sorry, so 2 updates today.)

Hiccup's POV

"Come on bud we have to find her." I say to Toothless. 

After awhile we couldn't find her. The gang met back at the dome.

"Anyone find (y/n)?" I ask with worry coming from me. 

"No." Everyone stated.

"Okay, everyone go back and check there designated spots on foot, but be careful." I order. Everyone nods and flies to there spots and starts searching. 

"Where, could she be bud?" I ask knowing he won't know. He grumbles at me. I push a bush aside to see a lake with a small waterfall. Ut was surrounded by flowers and was just a beautiful site. 

Well, never have I seen this before, got to add it on to the map, its so hidden I couldn't find it before.

"Come on bud, search around." I saw gesturing toward the other side. 

"How come I never found this place?" I question myself. 

I look around and saw Toothless across the lake. I cupped my mouth.

"Toothless, find anything?" He shook his head 'no' and we kept searching after a while we started to give up. I met Toothless back at the front of the lake.

"She's not here either, come on bud, lets keep searching." We started to walk off until we heard a dragon yawn. We jerked our heads towards the source. We heard it again and it came from the waterfall. Me and Toothless looked at each other and ran towards the waterfall. We walked/ran through the water as fast as we could, but didn't care about getting wet. Once we reach the waterfall Toothless helped through it. When we did, we came into a cave. 

"(y/n)!" I call out.  I get off Toothless and rush towards her. She was asleep. Toothless was 'talking' with (d/n) and seeing if she's okay. I hold (y/n)'s face in my hands see if she's alright. I pick her up slightly and lay her in my lap. I have one hand by her waist and one holding her face, rubbing my thumb on her cheek. 

What was she doing here? Why was she here?

I feel her stir and her eyes flutter ope. I finally see those (e/c) orbs, I've been dying to see. 

"(y/n)? Are you alright?" I ask her quietly.

"Hiccup? What...what are you doing here?" she asks.

"(y/n), you wasn't home so we got worried and started to look for you, everyone is worried about you, especially me." I state calmly.

"Oh, gods, I'm so sorry Hiccup....I just....I..." She couldn't get the words out. I just pull her towards me and bury her head into my neck.

"Hey its okay. Calm down, your fine." 

I could feel her body shaking, and hear her sob a little. She was crying....

I stroke her hair and try to calm her down. (d/n) and Toothless walk over and start to snuggle to us. They start to purr, and (y/n)'s sobs and shaking almost stops completely. I push her off so I can see her face. I move her where her legs are on either side of me and she's sitting on my lap. I hold her face in my hands and wipe the tears from her face and look her in those (e/c) orbs I fell in love with.

"(y/n)? Are you able to tell me what happen?" I quietly ask her. She nods her head.

"I came her last night after I left your hut. I found this lake a while back during the second day I think. I come here now when I feel like I'm about to have......" She goes quiet.

"Go what? (y/n)? Your alright, I'm here." I sooth her. She nosher head again and takes a breathe.

"I go here, to calm down. You know about my parents death, but I didn't tell you about some of the panic attacks I get. They used to happen everyday, but when I met (d/n)...." She stops and looks at (d/n). She smiles and (d/n) smiles back.

"She helped me get through them. If I had them, she'd snuggle up to me and purr to calm me down. When I first had one with her, I saw so much worry and sadness in her eyes. I promised myself then, I'd try to control the attacks. I didn't want to see her worry about me. Or anyone for that matter." She looks bak at me. 

I see she was serious about that promised. She showed determination through her eyes. I also saw someone who was broken from the inside. 

I brought her face close to mine and kissed her. I kissed her so passionately I did;think I could kiss that way. I held her face in my hands as I felt her hands move on top of my own. I made sure to show her so much compassion, care and love and put to all into that kiss. We broke for air and I rested my forehead on her's. 

I moved my hands around her waist and hugged her. I felt her arms move around my neck and pull me closer to her as I did with her. 

I soon felt hot tears move down my face. Why was I crying?

Because something I love was hurt, in pain, and was crying where something I love was ruining her beautiful face with tears that shouldn't even dare streak her cheeks. 

Felt my body shake as I hugged her tighter. 

"Hey, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, its just I bottled my emotions. I didn't want you to see this side of me, anyone for that matter. I was so scared what you guys would think you'd like me anymore if you found out my little problem." She whispered in my ear.

I pulled myself from her, with her arms wrapped around my neck still. 

"No, no, no, we love you the way you are, I love you the way you are." I say holding her face as I still feel tears stream down my face.  

She just stares at me. She kisses me again. 

When we part and doesn't open her eyes and just rests her head on my forehead. 

"Thank you Hiccup. For being there." She says opening her eyes. 

"Anything." I say to her.

For her, I'd do anything. Call me crazy, but I'll just tell you, that I am crazy.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

OH MY GOODNESS GUYS!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO TYPE!!!

Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't forget COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert