Chapter 86

(Sorry for not posting yesterday. I honestly forgot all about it cause I was at a volleyball tournament. Please forgive.)

Your POV

As we walk through the path it was dim with barely any light.

We pull out our Infernos and have our dragons make some low light. So now we can see what's ten feet in front of us.

As we walk further down the hard stone path we come upon another doorway. When we pass through the their our several items on several pedestals. They were placed o. A round platform with a slim pathway to it. There was a round intention around the platform and has we look down I see pointed rocks that could kill if you took the wrong step.

4 pedestals in all. Not including the one in he dead center.

On the first is a sword. Made of iron with a hand crafted handle made of the finest leather and of the rarest gems.

On the second is a book, filled with unknown knowledge, begging to be read.

The third pedestal holds a white crystal that shines in the light. It has the word 'wisdom' crafted downwards across the front of it.

And on the last pedestal holds a heart made of gold.

"What is this suppose to mean?" I asked.

"Looks like it's the four trials put into objects."

We walk to the center of the platform and stand on the side of the center pedestal.

4 trials.
1 has been passed.
Eliminate the obvious choice.
This is a test of intelligence.

4 Objects,
One way out.
After several years of waiting,
The Palace was waiting.
For one True Haddock.
You've passed several tests to be here.
What's a few more.
Which object shows what got you here?
Be careful for what you choose, you have one chance.
Be intelligent, be wise, and make the right
Choice.

"Well this is confusing." Hiccup says looking at each object.

"True, but if this is the test of intelligent usually the answer is right in front of us." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well let's go through our little quest over the year." Hiccup says.

"We found the first riddle in the Drago Eye, " I list.

"Found a map then a book, all require intelligence, brawn and wisdom." Hiccup states.

We go through all the other events that's happens till we come to where we are.

"But there's something all of it have in common." I say racking my brain with what it is.

Hiccup walks over to the objects on the pedestal while I lay on the floor still racking my brain.

Hiccup's POV

The simplest choice is so obvious but yet we make it more complicated than it needs to be.

I know. It's not brawn, aka the sword. Knowledge, the book.

What's the answer.

I stare at the two objects left are the crystal and the heart of gold.

I pick up the heart of gold and walk over to the center pedestal.

I place it on the pedestal and the room shakes. I loose my balance and land on top of (y/n). Our dragons rush to us and cover is from some of the fallen rocks. The room quicks shaking and our dragons uncover us.

I see a door and another pathway has opened.

"How'd you know which one it was?" (Y/n) questions. I help her up front the ground and brush off down dirt on her.

"Everyone who is smart has to make a choice. And everyone who makes a choice has to choose between good and bad. If the 'creatures of the shadows' are looking for the the 'True Haddock.' Which means they needed someone with a heart of gold." I simply state and kiss her on her head.

Unknown POV

'Two trials down. 2 to go.'

/\/\/\/\/\

Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert