Chapter 53

Your POV

I got the map out and walk over to Hiccup while examining it. It was a map of the island, our island, that Dragon'd Edge was on! 

I spotted a drawn image of the cave that had been circled on the map, to see it was in the same position as the cave I discovered.

"See, I told you. There was a cave there." I say showing Hiccup the drawn cave. He examined the map and a grin grew on his face. He rolled the map up and placed it in his saddle bag and kissed  me full on the mouth.

I was surprised at first by his sudden action, but soon melted into it.

"This is why I love." He says breaking the kiss.

"Come on, by the time we get back, it'll be dark, and we'll show the gang the map tomorrow alright." He said walking out of the room. I followed him with our dragons flooding behind. When we got back on deck, we mounted up and rode back into the direction of Dragon's Edge. 

After we landed and mounted off I gave Hiccup a kiss on the check. 

"I'm going to *yawn* go, alright. It's getting late and me and (d/n) are *yawn* exhausted so goodnight Hic." I say as me and (d/n) walk back to our little hut. Before we could Hiccup gave me a goodnight kiss on the nose and Toothless and gave (d/n) a 'kiss', or should I say had 'licked' (d/n) cheek as she turned pink. I laugh at her bashfulness and we head back to are hut.

Next Morning

When I woke up, I got dressed and headed out the door. I left (d/n) to sleep more, cause of all the flying she did yesterday made her pass out instantly when she laid down on her bed last night. I walked over to Hiccup's place , where I had already cooked breakfast in my hands that was wrapped up to take to him. When I got there he was asleep at his desk. 

Typical.

I placed the food beside his face and left a note. When I set the note on top of the wrapped up food I kissed his cheek. When my lips came of of his face he stirred a bit, but didn't wake up.

I giggled at his sleeping state. I had always admired his awkwardness. That's what I had first noticed about Hiccup. I noticed how when I had threatened back in the old cave.....

~~FlashBack~~

"Who are you?" I ask pointing my sword at the tall auburn haired boy. I could see him shaking.

He held his hands up to show he meant no harm.

"Whoa, uh, hey there, uh, my name is Hiccup, I don't mean any harm. I just noticed the cave and didn't think anyone lived here." He stated, but stuttered a little bit.

~~FlashBack End~~

Even after i trusted him he was awkward. Poor thing, must have been terrified. 

I giggled at the recalled memory as I walked around the outpost just thinking of all the memories me and Hiccup shared. When he almost died cause of a rock formation he didn't noticed. Him giving me this necklace, taking me to that beautiful spot near my old cave. 

His mother, Valka, is also a wonderful lady, she's been nothing but kind and grateful towards me. Even when she embarrassed Hiccup. When we first arrived at Berk.  

Ever since I had left my old home on Solaria, I hadn't stayed in the same place for more than 2 weeks. I had been eyed down by all the people I met cause they though I was crazy with my ideas. So I didn't permanently stay anywhere for more than 2 weeks, gathered what I needed and left. Never looked back. Until I met (d/n). On Itchy Armpit. She changed my life. She became a friend. She was the first one to accept me after my parents had died. 

I had been outcast by 15, and spent the next 5 years all by myself. Until I met (d/n). Then Hiccup and Toothless, then Valka, and Astrid, and so on. The year is almost to a end to see it's almost time for Christmas. (I think they celebrated Christmas, or called it like SnoggleTog, or something like that so I'm going to call it Christmas alright.)

It will be my first year, not being alone. Finally being able to be loved again by someone and something that cares for me.

By this time I was on the beach just looking out thinking about all the sweet memories I've had this year. 

I'm going to cherish those memories for as long as I live, no matter what. They will always remind that there is hope for someone who's alone.

Someone will always find someone that does care for them.

That's when I heard someone coming up behind me. I turn to see the very person with their dragons and my dragon, that gave me hope and love.

I look at the green and blue eyes that stare at me while the bodies attached lay down beside their rider. When I look up to see the very Forest Green Eyes that I fell in love with in that dark crystal cave. The very eyes that held, hope, love, wonder, curiosity, passion, and awkwardness. 

This is where I belong.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!!!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert