Chapter 6

Next Morning

Hiccup's POV

Toothless wakes me up with him jumping on me.

"oh, Toothless, get off. Agh, now stop licking me, you no that doesn't wash out!" I exclaim pushing Toothless and his tougue off me.

"Aw come on Hiccup, he is just excited about going home." (y/n) says from the fire. She's cooking smoe fish. Which smells delicous. She is a great cook.

"Yea, I guess I am too. Thanks again for letting me staying here for the last few nights while I gathered some research." I say.

"Your welcome. Anything for a fellow traveler." (y/n) says handing me a cooked fish.

I smile and start to eat the fish. Once I was done (y/n) handed me some fish to give to Toothless and (d/n).

"Can you give some fish to the dragons. I have to pack a few things before we go okay." (y/n) says handing me the fish. I walk over to the playful dragons. Which was currently playing wrestle and Toothless was pinned. (d/n) gave out his sound like she was laughing. While she was laughing Toothless picked her with his feet and pinned her. I laughed a bit when (d/n) turned pink.

"What's so funny?" (y/n) came over behind me with a medium sized bag strapped over her body.

"Oh the dragons was wrestling and (d/n) turned pink when Toothless pinned her." I say pointing to the dragons. When I pointed, Toothless was giving (d/n) a cheeky dragon grin and (d/n) turned ed and smacked his snout with her tail. Toothless rolled over sitting up right holding onto his snout.

"Well bud, don't mess with the ladies or your going to get hurt." I say stroking his snout.

"He's right Tooth. Don't mess with us. We may look innocent, but we are deadly." (y/n) said while her and (d/n) striked a meancing pose.

"Okay, okay, please don't hurt us." I say putting my hands up in surrender and Toothless doing the same.

Your POV

"Okay, we shall give you mercy. But in all seriousness, you guys ready, I'm really excited to finally go to Berk." I say walking out of the cave. I hear Hiccup and Toothless following behind.

Once we are out of the cave I let the sheep, yak, and chickens outside in a dome area where wild predators won't get them. I put (d/n) saddle on her.

"Wow, nice saddle." Hiccup says putting his on.

"Oh, yea, thanks. You have a nice one too, by the way, if you don't mind me asking, what happend to Toothless's tailwing?" I ask hoping on (d/n).

"Oh, well, you see Berk used to be a village where we killed Dragons. Until I met Toothless. I kind of shot him down. But he got me back. And now, PEG LEG!" Hiccup says shwoing off his missing foot.

"Oh, well how did the happen?" I ask guiding (d/n) closer to them.

"Oh I killed the Red Death and I was knocked off Toothless, but he saved me, ain't that right bud." Hicucp says hoping on Toothless and patting his head.

"You defeated the Red Death!" I exclaimed, me and (d/n) look at them with our mouths wide open.

"Better close your mouth before you catch flies." Hiccup says chuckling a bit. I can feel my face burn up while closing my mouth. And his laugh is adoreable. He must have a girlfriend, who on earth could pass this guy up and not take a grab at him.

"Well you ready to Berk?" He asks.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I say. With that we take off towards the island of Berk.

New Adventure awaits. I can't wait.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Enjoy? Vote, comment if you did.

Lots of Love

-Invader