Chapter 99

1 Day Till the Wedding

3rd POV

The village of Berk is very busy now with the upcoming, double wedding. 

Dragons and Vikings are all scurrying and bustling getting last minute arrangements done.

Theo is helping Toothless, Mia is helping (d/n), Valka is helping (y/n) along with Gothi, and Gobber is helping Hiccup. 

Today the soon to be's, are taking a day off while everyone else prep for the last minute arrangements while also keeping the Twins from being.....................

Destructive. Ruff is handled because of Eret, and Tuff because of his new Mace (y/n) made for him, so the village has no worries. 

With (y/n) and (d/n), they are flying back over to where they originally was first found by Hiccup. When they soon arrived, the entered the little cave now barren. 

"Good memories here, huh (d/n)?" The girl speaks to her dragon. The dragon croons remembering smacking Toothless in the face with her tail making her turn a shade of yellow. 

"The first encounter with Hiccup.......bet he was scared poopless when we scared him on our way back from our flight uh?" The (h/c) haired beauty smiled at the memory. 

"Geez, where does the time go? Its like one day we've just , met for the first time and now we're getting married to each other." 

The girl smiles as she fumbles with her hands. 

"Now, I'm getting a bit nervous...." (d/n) walks over to her and starts to purr like a giant cat, calming (y/n).

With Hiccup and Toothless. As they land at Raven's Point the young Chief stretches his limbs. 

"It feels good to take a break from cheifly things in the village uh Toothless." Hiccup proclaims.

He slips off his armor until he's left in his underwear and jumped into the small lake. 

"WOOHOO!" He calls out mid air as he is overwhelmed by the water. Toothless follows close behind. When Hiccup emerges from the water, he's greeted with a giant splash to the face from Toothless little cannonball. 

Hiccup splashes him back until its a full on splash fight between the two best friend. 

When they finally stop, they get out, all pruney and dry off. 

"I can't believe we're getting married tomorrow bud." Hiccup exclaims. Although, he shivers from swimming.

"WAIT, WHY'D WE SWIM IN THE WINTER!?!?" Hiccup exclaims to Toothless. Toothless' eyes go wide as he grabs Hiccup and races back to town to get warm.

"Can't wait till tomorrow." Both lovers say mumbling to themselves. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hoped you enjoyed. I've been very busy lately. 

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert