Chapter 39

1 & Half Week Later

Your POV

Finally the expedition is over. We was able to get all the crystals out of the cave. My head as fully healed. And we are just about to leave to go back to Berk. We have sent a few people with a supervisor  ahead of us. Now, its just me and Hiccup left with just 3 others. We had the doctor, and two workers. 

"You ready to go (y/n)?" I hear Hiccup at the entrance of the cave. 

"Yea, be there in a second okay." I answer back. I put my last journal in my satchel and take one last look at my old home. I head out of the cave to see Hiccup tightening the saddle on Toothless slightly.

"Okay, lets go." I say hopping on (d/n). We take off, and I look back the island one last time before I go to see my new home. 

"Hey, we can always come back and visit you know." Hiccup yells over the wind smiling at me. I smile back him and know he was right. We did have that one very special cave there that he showed me. 

I'll never forget that moment. 

1 Hour Later

"We're almost back at Berk, one more hour." Hiccup yells over the wind. I can't wait to be back at Berk. Hiccup says my home will be done. All we have to do is move the furniture in and add the balcony to it and....

My thoughts was cut off by a net being fired. I whipped my head around to see the net coming straight at me. Before I could react, me and (d/n) was plummeting to the ocean.

"(y/n)!!!!" I hear Hiccup yell. 

"Go get help!!" Hiccup commanded the other vikings hat was with us. Him and Toothless raced down to get us, but he dodged a net coming at him. Me and (d/n) fell onto a hard, wooden deck of a boat with a loud thud. I see Hiccup coming for us. I knew if he did he'd be caught as well.

"Hiccup NO!! Turn Back NOW!!" I yell at him. I see his confused expression, but he shakes it off and heads for us again. I scream at him again.

"Hiccup I'm serious!!! Turn Back!! I'll be fine!!" I yell. I could see his hurt expression on his expression, until he kept dodging nets. I look at (d/n), and she knows what I want her to do. She blasts her white light of fire to set us free. I run to the side of the boat while (d/n) distracts the crew.

"Toothless, get him out of here NOW!!" I yell at Toothless. I see him nod his head. He turns around and flies towards Berk. I could see Hiccup's confused expression as his dragon set a different course. I could hear is faint cries out towards me before I'm greeted with darkness.

Hiccup's POV

Back at Berk.

I hopped off Toothless and started to run back to my home. Toothless bounded right behind me. I knew (y/n) wanted me to get away, so that I could be safe. But I couldn't help, but feel like I could of done something. When I got up to my room I let out a frustrated scream. I could soon feel hot tears run down my face. I fell to my knees and began to sob has I pounded on the floor with my fists. 

After awhile I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. I looked up to see my mom.

"Hiccup, I know its hard, but you need to focus on how your going to get her back." She said in a calm voice. She was right. I can't just sit here and cry over it. I had to come up with a plan. I nodded and got to my feet, well foot and peg leg. I went downstairs and had my mother gather a small group of warriors so that we could go and immediately rescue (y/n). I knew who had her. I saw their symbol on the sails of the ship that took (y/n).

Dagur.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Oh snap.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert