Chapter 41

Next Morning

Your POV

I felt awful this morning. Not only did I sleep in the most uncomfortable position, Dagur came early. When I woke up, it was with a bucket of water being splashed on me. I woke up with a gasp and could hear (d/n) trying to get to me, but the chains held her back, but she fought ferociously.

I was jerked up against the wall like yesterday. My hands pinned above my head. I thrashed around and didn't stop.

"Quit moving will ya." Dabur spat.

"Never." I spat back and hit where the sun doesn't shine. I could see the pain expression on his face, but he shook the pain off. Wow, he's tough enough to shake that pain off, I must admit.

"Oh, you play dirty. I like it." He whispers in my ear. One of his hands kept my hands where they were, while the other traveled up my thigh. I felt disgusted. I could feel the hot water in my eyes wanting to escape. But I held them back, not giving the satisfaction. I could see (d/n) out in the corner of my eye thrashing around even more. She could sense my displeasure and uncomforted feeling.

I gave my dragon a slight smile and told her with my eyes that I was fine. Although knowing my dragon, she knew I wasn't.

"What am I going to do to you mmm?" The deranged man holding me asked.

I spit in his face. He looked taken back for a moment, but then his evil smile returned to his smug face.

"Oh, your going to be punished for that, oh I know exactly wha-" But he was cut off by a guard coming in.

"Sir we have a intrusion." The guard says.

"Well take care of it. I'm busy here." Dabur spat over his shoulder.

The guard left. I really was hoping that guard wouldn't.

"Now where was we?" Dagur asked smugly.

Hiccup's POV

We had gotten in smoothly. We left Ruff, Tuff, and Snoutlout back at the meet up point. The rest of us went to look for (y/n) and (d/n). We would have gone unnoticed until Fishlegs set off an alarm. Now we have to work more quickly. I was going through the dungeons currently and heard voices. Toothless head popped up suddenly and raced towards the cell. He motioned me to come quickly and I obeyed.

What I saw made me break to a point no one would want to be around me.

There he was, pinning (y/n) up against the wall against her will. (d/n) was thrashing around trying to get to her riders aide. The sight sickened me. I'm going to tear him limb from limb.

I gave Toothless the signal to knock the the ell door down when he did the room went silent. Toothless went to free (d/n) while I handle Dagur.

"Ah, Hiccup glad you could join the party." Dagur said sarcastically.

"You son of a B****." I say harshly and punched him straight in the face. I heard a crack and knew I broke his jaw. I quickly released (y/n) before Dagur recovered.

(A/n: imagine like your mom checking you if you was hurt or anything and she kept touching you on like the arms and neck and crap, thats what Hiccup is doing currently.)

"Are you hurt? Does anythign hurt at all?" I asked worriedly checking her for any wounds.

"No, no, I'm fine, lets just get out of here and quick." She says grabbing my hand and dragging  me out of the cell. That was until lI was jerked back by my collar and thrown against the wall. I see (y/n) with a worried expression on her face as she tells our dragons to stand down.