Chapter 90

Theo's POV

"Long ago, we Night Furies befriend Jarkus Haddock and his young son, Smitus Haddock. As time grew on, Jarkus knew something was a midst, so he made Smitus swear to secrecy of us. Time grew and Smitus grew into a wonderful young man. True, brave and selfless. Now during some time, Jarkus's hunch was correct. Soon the rest of the village had found out about us, and did not accept us. They blamed Jarkus. We knew that Smitus and Jarkus was very intelligent and had every detail planned out. Before Jarkus was sentenced to life in prison for treason, he gave us a white gem. He told us to place it on the highest point in our palace. 

Now, I know this seems bizarre, but everything was planned and it all makes sense. After we received the gem, we was informed in secrecy by Smitus. He had informed us of his father's prisonment. Smitus had gave us the gem and a few scrolls with the trials on them to prepare. He had the Dragon Eye and said he would place it in some obvious place in their household where if there was a ambush on the village, the ambushers would obviously be going for valuable items. So Smitus purposely let it be taken away so that someone would find it. A Haddock that is. 

Jarkus was far more intelligent then any other human my family has every met. 

Now the plan. Jarkus had one of his hunch's again and had said to Smitus, who said to us that their will be another Haddock just like them who will want to befriend us Night Furies and dragons. He said that when the gem glowed, that the true Haddock has returned along with fulfilling the prophecy.

The prophecy was put into action once Jarkus was in prison. Since every few decades, the head Alpha would give up his first born and send them out into the wild when they are able to take care for themselves with no memory of us. Me, being the Alpha, I had to give up my first born. The alpha has the ability to wipe certain memories from other Night Furies. So that will explain the memory loss. 

All this information was past down in my family for generations until the day our savior would come home. With our son. There was also a little side to the prophecy that our savior would have the love of his life with him. Along with our son's love." I explain.

After I explained everything, I see the group with their jaws dropped. 

I walked up to my son, who was named 'Toothless'. 

"I'm going to give you your memories, Theo Jr. Or should I say son." I say to 'Toothless'. 

"Wait, I'm your son?!" He exclaims.

"Yes, our son." I gesture to Mia. She gives him a war motherly smile.

All of them just looks stunned trying to process it all.

"Now, I'll give you your memories." I say. I start to use my powers before I'm stopped.

"No! I don't want my memories from the past and I don't want to be named Theo Jr. I'm sorry, 'father', but my name is Toothless and I want to keep the memories I have. Although I would love to create new memories with you and my sister/brother." Toothless exclaims. 

"Bud, are you sure?" Hiccup asks my son.

"Yes. Positive." He answers.

"I love the family and friends I know now." Toothless says looking at the group.

"Well. I guess since everything is sorted out....how do we 'free' you guys?" (y/n) asks.

"Leave that to me. Just follow." I say. I walk out and back down into the grand hall.

"Attention, everyone please start Flight Savior!" I announce. Everyone immediately starts to fly towards the courtyard and up towards the ceiling.

"Wait! Stop! There's no exit!" (d/n) exclaims. I let out a roar and the ceiling opens up to the bright blue sky.

We are free. Once more.

/\/\//\/\/\/

Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert