Chapter 73

Next Morning

Hiccup's POV

After waking up this morning, I instantly regretted it. After a few moments of realizing I had a bunch of business to take care of. I got up and got dressed. I fed Toothless, ate some breakfast and went to get (y/n). 

When I arrived at her house I saw her exiting with (d/n) by her side. 

"Hello m'lady." I greeted. 

"Hello good sir. Ready to start the day?" She asked. I gave her a peck on the mouth and hugged her. 

"Yes, sadly. Is Heather still sleeping?" I questioned.

"Oh, yeah. I left a note for her. Also, who was that young lad dancing with her back at the grand hall last night dancing with her? I think she likes him." (Y/n) stated. 

"Oh, that was Aadolf. His father is actual one of my councilmen." I say.

"Ah, I see. Well, I think he likes her and she like him. Can't wait to see what happens in the future." (y/n) pipes up. 

"Well, today's going to be a long day, so lets get going." I say.

Today certainly will be a long day.

HARD WORKING STRESSFUL FILLED DRAGON POO DAY SKIP LATER

"Okay, I'm officially pooped out." (y/n) says with a loud sigh. 

"I agree. I mean how do you get a Gronkle stuck in the floor?!" I exclaim. I hear (y/n) laugh.

"I don't know, but lets just hope it never happens again." She says in between laughs. I start to laugh along with her. 

"Well I better get going." She says. 

"Alright, I see you tomorrow, we still have more problems to solve alright. Especially that 'thing', you know he still doesn't know, that I know what happened right." I state in a whisper. 

"Yea. I know Astrid saw the whole thing. You did say she came and told you right?" She asks.

"Yea. But she didn't know it was a trap to get that scumbag. So my reaction was perfect for her to react. I also told I wouldn't bring it up to you just yet." I answer.

"Alright, good. I'm glad Val mention the guy. He was going around the whole village, and flirting with every girl in Berk." She says. 

"I know. But for right now, I feel like someone is watching us." I whisper. She nods her head and knows the next step in the plan.

"Hiccup please, I swear, I did it to protect you!!" (y/n) exclaims.

"Oh, yea, kissing another guy to protect me!" I exclaim.

"Hiccup, please believe me! I love you, I did it to protect to protect you!" She exclaims.

"Yea, what ever (y/n) were done!" I exclaim and walk off with 'anger' written in my expression. 

I knew that 'he' was watching us, so now he's going to make a move on (y/n). 

??? POV

My plan is in action. Now that their broken up, I can finally make (y/n) mine. 

I watched he whole thing play out. 

It was brilliant.

Now, let the fun begin.

/\/\/\//\/\/\/\

Sorry this was like, really short, but I'm extra busy today. I'm going on a vacation with my dad, and My aunt is suppose to be back before I leave. The 3 little brats are so close to being smacked right now.

My patience is going through the roof.

Any ways, hoped you enjoyed the chapter.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert