Chapter 2

Next Morning

Your POV

"MMMMM, hey there girl, hows your foot?" I ask waking up to a happy, well I don't know her species. (D/N) jumps around happily showing that her foot was fully healed.

"Wow, you can sure heal fast can't you girl." I say getting up stroking her snout.

"Well, I'm glad you woke me up. Cause look at that sunrise girl, its breathtaking." I say staring at the sky. (middle picture)

"Oh, I have a great idea!" I say excitedly. (d/n) looks at me confused as her body changes into a beige like color. Which I'm guessing she's confused by my sudden outburst.

"Well, how about I ride you. I make this saddle like thing that fits your body.

Then I can get on you and you can fly around with me on you. You know?" I ask.

She nods her head understanding.

"Okay, well, I'm going to need some sort of materials, but first I got to design the structure." I say grabbing my journal. I start to design the saddle. The I grab my body measurer or whatever its called and measure (d/n)'s size, waist size, how round her legs was and her neck. Once I got done measuring her I added that info to the design and I finish calculating how much material I'll need to make the saddle.

"Okay, finished. Now I want like a symbol to put on it but I don't know what, any ideas (d/n)?" I ask her. She jumps up and down and begins to draw in the ground again. I laugh at her enthusiasm. When she's done she sits down beside me to let me look at her master piece. It was a moon, and it had all kinds of beautiful ancient designs that I was familiar with. That symbol she drew, was my old tribes symbol. I always loved the symbol. My family designed it several generations before and it became the tribe's crest for the rest of its existence.

"Its, beautiful (d/n)." I say. She gave me her usually toothless grin. I began to draw the crest in the journal next to the page with the saddle design and measurements. Once I was done I called (d/n) over.

"Okay girl, lets go look for some material to make this saddle shall we." I say nodding to the front of the cave. As I walked, (d/n) followed close behind.

We searched for some material to make the saddle. I figure leather would do so we searched for some. (D/N) found some deers. I killed enough deer for me too have food for a long amount of time and enough leather to do the saddle. I found some sturdy sticks too to make the tools that I'll make from the crystals in the cave.

I tied some deer to (d/n) and I dragged some too. We had a totally of 4 deers.

As we was heading back something caught my eye and literally blinded me. When I looked into the direction I noticed a cave.

"(d/n), stay here okay."I say dropping the deer while (d/n) whimpered.

"I'll be fine just stay here okay." I say calmly to her. I walked into the cave and begin to wonder deeper and deeper until I came upon a giant iron ore. This is my lucky day. As I looked around, there was more.

"I'm am really lucky today." I say to myself. I run out the cave and tell (d/n) what

I found in the cave. She looked at me and knew that I needed iron for the saddle. I told her we'll come back tomorrow to get the iron once I made the tools. I took my part of the deer and so did (d/n) and we headed back to the cave.

*******

"Okay, now that we're done with the skinning of the deer, lets make some tools. So, I'll need a hammer, an anvil, a pickaxe, and some tiny tools for the smaller parts." I say.

"We could use these crystals for them." I say picking a small crystal that came loose from the wall holding it out for (d/n) to see. She looked at it. She ran over to one of the deer horns that was curved like a pickaxe and brought it over to me. She laid the horn down in front of me and took the crystal. I just let her be to see what she was doing. She sat upright like a human, which surprised me, and held the crystal between her two of her claws above the horn and breathed fire onto the crystal. Her fire was a bright white, in which I had to turn away not to go blind. When I looked back the crystal had melted over the horn. I stare at astonishment as the crystal harden around the horn. Once (d/n) gave me a nod it was okay to pick it up, I picked it up. That horn was perfectly covered in the crystal while the crystal took the horns shape. I grabbed some small but sturdy rope from my bag and one of the sticks I found and tied the crystal to the stick. Once finished I look at the new pickaxe me and (d/n) made.

"You didn't tell me your fire was so hot. LITERALLY." I say astounded.

She justs gives me one of her famous dragon smirks.

"Well lets get started on the other tools we'll need." I say. I use the pick axe to get more crystals out of the wall as (d/n) made a square like rock with her claws. She then grabs the crystal I mined her and melted them over the rock creating a anvil for me. She does the same thing with the hammer head part for the hammer and with the other tools as well.

******

"Well, I think we done a great job today (d/n). What do you think?" I asked her.

She nods in approval. I chuck some fish in the air for her to eat.

"Well, you can go sleep girl, okay. I'm going to shape out the saddle okay." I say. She yawns and blows fire at the ground and starts to claw at the now crispy ground like a cat and goes to sleep. I laugh at how much she is like a cat. I start to shape the saddle from the leather and parts that are leather.

When I get finished with the leather part I feel drowsy and head over to where (d/n) lays sleeping. I grab my fur blanket and lay under her wing. When I to comfortable (d/n) grabs me and pulls me closer as she still sleeping. She probably thinks I'm like a teddy bear. I only snuggle closer to her and fall asleep.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Chapter 2 DONE! Don't worry Hiccup will be coming up soon. Right now your bonding with your dragon.

Lots of Love

-Invader