Chapter 45

Your POV

We soon set off to Dragon's Edge, after we was able to dislodge Ruff, from her brother. I've been just looking around the sky since we left around noon and now its about sun set. We started flying in the clouds since its much prettier up there than just constant ocean. I played back on (d/n)'s back as she just glided across the pink sky. I was right between Astrid and Fishlegs, but behind right behind Hiccup. 

"Were almost there guys, few more minutes." Hiccup calls out. 

I just lay there until we arrive, but I felt uneasy. I sit up and when I do (d/n) just takes a dip straight to the ocean. I'm startled for second, but recover, as she she dips back upwards and climbs the sky. As we climb I hear the other start calling at me to come down, but I ignore, cause there was one voice not telling me not to come down. 

Hiccup. 

I could feel his smirk from high in the clouds. Once we reached high enough. I unbuckle myself from (d/n)'s saddle and let myself fall. I get into a straight vertical plank to make myself fall faster. I see (d/n) doing the same with her wings tucked to her sides as we fly past the others. I look up to see them just smiling at my childish. I look back down at the ocean and signal (d/n) right as we was 5 feet from the ocean's surface. 

We fly back up to the others as I see an outpost in the distance. It was awesome. There was stables, lookout areas, Astrid's work I assume. Everything an outpost needed. It was so beautiful and just awesome.

As we landed the sun had finally set and everyone went to their part of the outpost along with their dragons and left. I went with Hiccup to his part, as that my part was still needing a few things. 

When we got to Hiccup's hut, there was spare tail wings for Toothless hanging on the back wall. I feel there're just for decoration purpose, but you never know with Hiccup. Under them was table and a chest at the end of the table. To my left was a small little bed and a small fireplace right in the center of the room. 

"Do you mind if I look in the chest?" I ask, sending (d/n), to sleep with Toothless.

"Oh, no go ahead." He said, fixing one of the spare wings on the wall. I open the chest up to see plenty of notes, journals, and roll up papers. Not a surprise, but one thing catches my eye.

It's like a telescope thing with what looked like somewhat of a dragon head at the end. I pick it up and look through it to see nothing. I look at the little thing to see buttons at the end of it. I press the button  with the night fury symbol on it, and walk over to (d/n).

"Hey (d/n), can you give me a low light please?" I ask. She does what I ask and the light travels through the purple crystal, but changes to white out the end instead, which is weird. It illuminates the room and shows a bunch of diagrams, notes, and other stuff out the other end. I set up the telescope thing and look at it to feel an arm wrap around my waist. I look to see Hiccup with an astonished look on his face and I just smile.

"I've looked at the night fury piece a hundred times, but never found this before, or even realized it was there."

"Well, we'll check it out in the morning. I'm to tired." I say, and put the telescope thing back in he chest.

"Its called the Dragon's eye by the way." Hiccup says.

"Okay, thank for telling me." I say getting situated on the floor.

"No, no, no. Bed now." He points to the bed. I just look at him and just lay down. I hear him sigh, then I'm suddenly lifted up bridal style and I just pout at him. He chuckles and set me down on the little bed. He kisses my forehead and goes to walk over to Toothless. But I grab his hand and jerk him down onto the bed with me. I start to snuggle into him and start to feel doozy.

"Love you." 

"Love you too Haddock."

I fall asleep knowing i'm safe in his arms.

/\/\/\/\/\/

Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert