Chapter 44

Your POV

"Oh hello, there." I say letting my head dip backwards so that I could see the now upside down viking walking down the stairs with just his green shirt and brown pants on.

"Hel *yawn* lo m'lay. And my mother." He says in a husky tone.

"And how was our sleeping beauty?" Val asked. I sit back to normal and start to doodle in my journal while sipping on my hot chocolate. I was making a few more adjustments on my sword. I'm just about finished. I just now need to find the right amount of zippleback gas, and the right amount of monstrous nightmare silva need to be in the two hold compartment in the handle of the sword for it not to be to light or to top heavy.

"2 ounces of silva, the gas doesn't matter." I hear Hiccup say sitting beside me with his own hot chocolate.

"Right. Thank you sir Hiccup." I say to him.

I make the changes and add the side note.

"Okay, now we can make a copy of theses plans send the copy to Gobber and he can make every Viking that wants ones new sword." I state making a copy.

"Well do that as we get dressed for the trip to Dragon's edge, were going today if your up for it." Hiccup says finishing his cup of cocoa and walking upstairs. As I'm walking up the stairs still copying the first blueprint, I stumble a bit, but Hiccup catches me, but doesn't end there. He swoops me up, bridal style and I don't really bother arguing because I'm still glued to the copy I'm making.

We get to his room and he sets me done. I finish the copy and grab a set of cloths and heads towards the bathroom.

Once I'm changed I head back out of the bathroom to find a currently shirtless Hiccup. I smile and see he's having trouble with his shoulder pads that he is trying to fix. I walked over and gently took the shoulder pads out of his hands as he protested I just sh'd him. I tightened the shoulder pad to where he liked it and handed it back to him.

"How'd you know how tight I like it?" He questioned.

"I've known you long enough Haddock where I know how you like things." I call walking out of the room. Leaving a bewildered Haddock behind.

I walked downstairs and gave Val a hug as I walk outside to go feed Toothless and (d/n). I walk outside with a basket of fish dragging behind me. I see Toothless and (d/n) playing in the distance. I call them over and split the basket 50/50 for each of them. I set the basket aside and head over into town to get a few things Hiccup told me we'll need last night.

Day's worth of; Fish, Bread, and water is about it.

Errand Run SKIP

After getting all the materials, I put them in my satchel and head over to The Academy. Hiccup said, the gang was going with us. As I walk in I see the usually. The twins fighting. Snoutlout flirting with Astrid as both Fishlegs and her send him off with glares. Hiccup told me about how Dragon's Edge was the gangs own little hangout away from Berk.

He also told me about their adventures with the Dragon's Eye. He said it was his telescope thing that told you about these dragons that we didn't know yet and some the did know of.

He told me all about their adventures on that island and said they go back their every now and then. They left it in care of the Night Terrors and the Speed Stinger they met there.
They said that the herd the Speed Stinger was with was now finally at peace with them after the Speed Stinger they befriended became he new alpha of the pack.

I'm really excited to see this so called island. See all the new dragons, see their outpost, everything about it gets me more excited everyday.

I walk over to (d/n) who was being entertained by the twins fighting over whatever it was.

"Hey girl, enjoying the me show?" I ask her sitting beside her as she lays. I start to stroke her neck. I was quite amused by it as well when Ruffnut threw a shield right at her brother's head. Me and (d/n) silently laughed at the action when we was interrupted by a certain voice.

"Okay guys mount up. Its time for a short trip to Dragon's Edge." Hiccup announced.

"Let's go see our part of our new home. I have a feeling we are going to love this island."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert