Chapter 94

NEXT DAY

Hiccup's POV

Afters yesterday's events, me and (y/n), along with our dragons, went to the Haddock household and fell asleep in each other's arms.

When I woke up, I woke up next to my fiancé. She was cuddled up to my chest and tugged me closer. I smile that I can make her happy and smile unconsciously.

I got out of her grip without waking her. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Toothless doing the same. I motioned him over and we snuck out of the room to get breakfast ready.

Toothless went off to get some fish while I gather some the cooking ingredients. It takes Toothless 5 minutes tops to get at least 5 or 6 fish. By the time he gets back I'm ready to cook the fish along with some chicken, cheese, bread, and yak milk.

I heard footsteps coming downstairs when I was almost done with the food.

"Morning Hiccup dear." I hear my mother. I turn around to see my mom.

"Morning mom!" I greet.

I get done with the breakfast a few minutes later and serve some to my mom and myself, leaving (y/n) and plate for her.

"So...when do you two plan on having the wedding?" My mother asks.

"Oh, never thought of that, but how about New Year? It's 6 days from now actually." I mention.

"That's perfect cause me and your father got married in New Years. He also proposed on Snoggle Tog as well, Hiccup. You have no idea how much you are like him." Mom states.

"Really?! Wow, you never mentioned that before." I say.

"Although I wonder if (y/n) will like the date of the wedding? Also, Toothless is getting married too. What do you say bud? Want to get married in the same day if the girls agree?" I ask Toothless.

He looks up from eating on a fish and nods his head.

"Double wedding it is then." I say.

I hear another set of footsteps. When I look toward the door I see (y/n) & (d/n). (Y/n) was wearing a pair of brown shorts and one of my green shirts that was too big for her. (D/n) still had the black ribbon on her neck, but it was wrinkled.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I greet.

"Morning, my little goofball." She says messing with my hair. I swat her hand away and kiss her on the cheek. I hand her, her plate of breakfast while Toothless gives (d/n) her breakfast.

"So, me and mom was discussing when the wedding would be and I thought we could have a double wedding on New Years?" I state.

"New Year?! Really! Oh my gods, yes!"(y/n) agreed immediately.

"Wow, okay calm down there you crazed Night Fury." I say laughing a bit at her reaction.

"I've always dreamed of being married on New Years. It's the perfect time of the year to take in all the stars because they start to form almost all the constellations at that time." (Y/n) says taking a bite on her bread.

"Really?" Mom asks.

"Yes. So maybe we can have the ceremony take place outside under the stars. I know it'll be cold, but it'll be worth it for everyone. I know (d/n) will agree with me cause we've talked about it before if either one of us got married." (Y/n) explained.

"Then I guess it's settled. We'll have the double wedding on New Years under the stars." I exclaim. (Y/n) finishes her breakfast soon after.

"Alright then let's spread the news and get started on the plans. We have. A lot to do today." My mom exclaims.

"Let me get a few things while you two get dressed and ready alright." My says walking off.

I take all the dishes and put them in the sink for later when (y/n) walks back upstairs until I get an 'evil' idea.

I rush up behind her and pick her up. She heard me coming so when I picked her up, I threw her over my shoulder laughing.

"Hiccup!" She exclaimed. I lowered her a bit until her legs were wrapped around my waist and I was holding her up with my arms.

She buries her head in the crook of my neck as I walk upstairs wig her.

"You scared me so bad. I thought you was going to tackle me." She whispered.

"I'd never tackle you unless you stole one of the cookies from the cookie box." I say smiling at her childish voice.

"There's a cookie box?!" She exclaimed looking at me with a huge grin on her face.

"No?" It came out more as a question. She smirks and kisses me, cupping my cheeks.

Today is a going to be a long day.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hopes you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert