Chapter 7

In the Sky

Your POV

"Will they accept us?" I whisper to (d/n). She turns purple, meaning unsure. I let out a shakey, nervous breathe. Will they? What if they don't like me? What if they want (d/n)? I was knocked out of my thoughts by a husky tone of a voice that was close to me. I turn to see a pair of forest green eyes staring at me so intently like they was looking for something. Along with the eyes, a face plastered with worry.

"Are you alright?" The voice spoke. The voice that belonged to Hiccup.

"Oh yea, just nervous. What if they don't like me Hiccup?" I ask, showing him my expression which was plastered with a nervousness in my eyes.

"They'll love you (y/n). They even love the fact that Toothless isn't the only Night Fury. They'll regain hope in that they still exist." Hiccup replied with a hopeful tone in his voice.

"Yea, I mean, Night Furies are literally almost extinct." I say looking over at the auburn haired, green eyed boy giving him a reasurring smile. He looks over and does the same. (the picture)

As we fly, its all silence. Not a word was in the cold, crisp air. Only growls, hums and roars from our dragons communcating. I try to break the silence, but I can't think of anything to say. Until that familar voice speaks.

"So what was you doing out on Itchy Armpit, living in a cave?" Hiccup asks still facing forwards.

"Oh, so the island as a name now?" I question.

"Well, before me and Toothless found your cave we mapped it out and named it." He states.

"Who named it?" I questioned.

"Toothless." He stated.

"Oh, okay. Well clever name I guess." I say. Once again theres silence until I break it.

"So, uh, what's Berk like?" I ask.

"Oh, well, all the dragons serve as our companions now. We're not slaughtering them anymore. I try to help out as much as I can with my inventions. Right now, my mom is watching over the village while I do some exploring." Hiccup states looking over my way a couple of times while trying to watch where he is going.

"Oh, well thats nice of your mother. I couldn't imagine what it'd be like being chief." I say.

"Yea, I never thought I be as good as my dad. I thought it was just never the job for me to do though you know. But here I am, worrying about the village." Hiccup says with a slightly nervous laugh.

"Yea. I kind of understand you. My parents was awesome. Everyone in my village loved them..." I say. For a moment I question whether I should tell him my past.

I feel like I can trust him, but I'll tell him, when I feel comfortable.

"Well thats good. What Island did you live on? And why'd you leave? If you don't mind me asking?" Hiccup asked.

"Oh well I lived on Solaria. I left because, I wanted to travel, my parents understood and let me." I say, partially telling the truth. I did live on Solaria, but my parents died, and the village casted me out.

"Oh so your a Solarian girl. Know wonder your so clever and inventive." Hiccup states still keeping his forest green eyes to the front.

I blush at how he called me clever and inventive. Yes, Solarians was inventive and clever, but I couldn't help blushing hearing his compliant. I've heard it a billion times, but when he said it, my stomach done a backflip.

"Well, my parents was the most clever on the island, they taught me all their ways." I say. This was the truth. My parents was the most intelligent citizens on the island.

"Well, your one lucky lass." Hiccup says. I look over to see him staring at me with his hypnotizing forest green eyes. I can feel my cheeks burning. Before I look back forward I think I saw a slight hint of pink in Hiccup's cheeks as well.

"So, uh how much longer till we get to Berk?" I ask, changing the topic.

"Oh, uh, shouldn't be too much longer, don't worry, your going to love it. I guarantee of that." Hiccup says. I didn't look at him, but I could certainly sense the smirk on his goofy face.

Not too much longer to start over maybe. A new adventure. A new start.

Maybe even a new beginning.

/\/\/\/\/\/

Enjoy?

Lots of Love

-Invader