Chapter 68

Hiccup's POV

"You know, I don't think their going to find us." I say holding (y/n) in my arms.

"I think your right. It's starting to get late." She says.

"Think we should go back?" I ask.

"It'd be best." She says smiling at me. I give her a peck on the lips and then we start to get up. We hop on our dragons and head back to the outpost. When we land we land we see the whole gang freaking out.

"Where were you guys? We couldn't find you any where!" The all exclaim.

"We had a secret spot." (y/n) says smiling at me. I smile back and grab her hand.

"Yuck, if you guys were just making out, then I don't want to hear about it." Snoutlout spat.

"Snoutlout, your just jealous cause your a walking woman repellent." (y/n) sasses.

Snoutlout pouts and we all laugh at his childishness.

"Alright guys, we're all leaving tomorrow to head back to Berk. Mom said that it's starting to get backed up with orders and she can't handle them all so we're heading back. Everyone start packing up and get some rest. We're leaving bright and early." I hear a round of 'okays' and 'yea yeas'.

"Hey, I'll get my stuff packed, and get your stuff you left at my hut and I'll come to your alright. Is that okay?" (y/n) asks.

"Okay, thats fine I'll see you soon." I say giving her a kiss on the lips. She flies off as me and Toothlessstart packing a few things at the hut to take back.

"Toothless, want to take one of these fins back with us or do you want to stick with the one you got?" I ask him.

Toothless just cowers away and holds his tail and giving me these big puppy dog eyes.

"Alright, staying with the original it is then." I say laughing. I grab the saddle bag off of him, and put some of my journals in it. I save room for the other important things on the other saddle bag. When I set the bag to the side. I start to take off my armor. I'm left in my pants and that's it as I look away other journals I'll be leaving here.

I put any items that was left out into the chest I had and locked it up. I put the key in a secret compartment of my chest armor. I walked over to Toothless and started to stroke his neck. He purred like a giant cat.

"I swear, you remind me of a giant cat. Then sometimes a giant dog." I say. Toothless rolls on top of me and start to 'hit' me as I block.

"Ah, and he's down. Vikings and dragons enemies once again." I say. I 'hit' him, then e just plops his head down on my chest.

"Ow, oh, gods. I think I need to cut back in your fish bud." I say. Toothless gives me a glare and starts to lick me.

"Oh, oh, oh gods Toothless." I squirm out of his grip and stand up.

"Great now I'm covered in silva. Thank you, you useless reptile." I say sarcastically. Toothless starts to 'laugh' but I just give him a big hug and wipe most of the silva off on him.

I start to laugh. Then I feel a sudden rush of water go all over me.

"Ah! Hey, what?!" I exclaim. I turn to see (y/n) in her pjs which was my shirt and some shorts giggling and holding a bucket.

"Sorry, but I'm sleeping with someone who is still slightly covered in silva." She giggled out.

"Oh is that so, well, I don't sleep with someone who is slightly soaked." I say growing an evil grin on my face. I see her expression turn to confusion then to realization. She drops the bucket and starts to run around. I run after her as she dodges from my attempts to grab her. I soon grab her by her arms and spin her where I'm giving her a hug.

She squirms around trying to break free, but no use. I slightly release her from her trap and she pout at me.

"Now, we both are wet and covered in silva." I chuckle out. I could she she was holding back a giggle and she finally let it out. I wrap my arms around her neck and bring her close to me during her face in the crook of my neck. I feel her arms wrap around my torso and squeeze.

We stay like this for a few moments before I hear a croon. I turn and so does (y/n) to see Toothless and (d/n) cuddling together. Toothless has his head on top of (d/n)'s as she purrs. Toothless lets out a purr as well and wraps his wings around her.

"That's just too cute." I hear (y/n) say. I look down at her and smile. I kiss her on top of her head and grab her hand. I drag her to bed and wrap my arms around her.

I feel her snuggle closer into my chest and I tighten my grasp around her just a bit more.

"I'll see you in the morning princess." I whisper out kissing the top of her head.

"Same here Hic." She kisses my cheek.

I'm in love.

I'm never going to let her go.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Oh my goodness, I can't cause of all the cuteness going on here guys.

Okay real quick, guys I have a these two accounts and they have some art of HTTYD and other stuff and I wanted you guys to go check those out, cause some of the art is really good and beautiful.

-Pinterest ; https://www.pinterest.com/shelbybailey82/likes/

-We Heart it ; http://weheartit.com/invadercrazy48

Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert