Chapter 46

Next Morning

Your POV

I woke up to be tightly held against a certain viking making me fell all warm inside. I tried to get out of his grip, but every attempt only made me go tighter into the chest. 

*sigh*

"Don't try to fight it m'lady." I hear his husky voice. I look up to see one forest green eye open, looking at me while the other was closed.

I just pout and pinch his arm. He jerks his arm away and I quickly get away, just to get pulled back down. When I land, I see that I'm sitting in his lap, while his arms wrap around my waist and his head rests on shoulder. 

"You are so difficult to get away from. I just wanted food." I whine.

"Keep whining and I'll never let you go." He says.

"Well, I hope you never let me go, but if you don't I'll die starving, while being held in your arms." I honestly don't know what I was going with that.

"What?" He asked looking at me with a confused expression.

"I say some weird stuff, when I'm hungry and half asleep. Now please let me eat." I beg.

"I'll only let you go if you say I'm the sexiest viking we've ever met." He says tickling my sides. I start to squirm as he places me beneath him and continues to tickle me. I could barely breathe and was laughing so hard.

"No.....PLease....Stop." I beg in between laughs.

"Only if you say I'm the sexiest viking you've ever met." He says again, while continuing to tickle me.

"Your...the....sexiest...viking I've...ever met." I breath out. He stops and kisses my forehead and then kisses my nose, then pecks my lips.

"I know." He says with a smirk.

I just smile and kiss his nose and finally escape his grip and goes over to the sack of food we brought. 

I cooked two fish and gave 2 of each to each dragon, and served our cooked fish to me and Hiccup along with some bread and yak milk.

After we finish we change out of our pjs and into our armor, but in different rooms of course. After we're done with with getting dressed, as we walked out of the little hut, a small white dragon surprises me and I stumble back until a pair of arms catches me.

"Thanks." I say to Hiccup.

"Oh, this is Smit Fark. He's the leader of a new breed of dragon we found here called Night Terrors." Hiccup says, helping me balance myself again.

"Smidvarg, let me guess, Tuffnut named it and the name grew on you." I say with a smirk.

"Yea, wow, are you sure you wasn't with us on that day?" He ask smiling.

"No, but Astrid already told me about them." I say. Hiccup gives off the 'o' expression. We continue to walk as Hiccup shows me around on foot, since our dragons are still resting since yesterday's flight. I have to admit, the island is so beautiful, and their outpost is so amazing. 

As we end the tour with Hiccup showing me where they made my little tree hut, I was so amazed. It was beautiful. 

They had found this huge tree, and they made my little hut on the inside of the tree's trunk. When we entered, I was speechless. In the center was a small spiral staircase leading up t the second floor while the bottom held a small couch, and windows looking outside. It also held a small kitchen, in which was connected to another door which led back outside to see a small fire pit area for cooking meat. When I went upstairs there was a simple bed and a cool dark oak desk with a dark oak wood book shelf filled with a few books. That's all I needed in my little hut to. It wasn't too big, and wasn't too small.

"Hiccup this is the best thing I've seen." I say turning towards him. He had a victorious smirk on his face while his arms was crossed against his chest.

"Well, this is your hut here, but wait till you see your house back on Berk." He says.

"Well, I can't wait. Thank you for letting me stay with you guys and be apart of your little gang. I appreciate it."

"No problem. Your a pretty awesome girl." I hear a feminine voice. Me and Hiccup turn toward the door to see the whole gang. I knew then, it was Astrid's voice we heard.

"Thank you guys again, I don't know what I can do to repay you." I say.

"No, you don't have to do anything. We done this, because we knew you was a girl we know we can trust and know you have our backs." Astrid said.

"I still feel like I need to do something for you guys or I'll feel bad." I say hugging Hiccup's waist as he wraps and arm around my waist. Fishlegs and Astrid does the same.

"Well, if you want, you can help me with taking count of all our little Night Terror friends, and help with updating some books if you'd like." Fishlegs suggests.

"I'd love to Fishlegs." I say.

"Well, that settles it then. Also, (y/n) found something out about the Dragon's Eye last night, we'll share it with guys later, but for now let's get what we need to do for today done alright. We haven't been here for maybe a year. So Fishlegs and (y/n) already know what their doing. Ruff and Tuff go gather some food for the dragons and for ourselves. Snoutlout and Astrid can gather materials to update the defense part of the island, and I'll check the perimeter of the island to see if there are any threats that are new, since we've been gone. Everyone know what their doing?" Hiccup announces. Everyone nods.

"Okay let's do this." Hiccup says and everyone goes to their assigned jobs. I give Hiccup and kiss on the cheek and head over to Fishlegs to see Astrid doing the same and leaves with Snoutlout.

To be honest, Hiccup is hot when he takes charge.

/\/\/\/\/\/

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert