Chapter 20

Next Morning

Your POV

When I wake up I see that (d/n) is waking up as well. The Haddock house was unusally quiet. By now I've gotten used to hearing some type of noise. I guess I woke up really early. I decided to get dressed and head downstairs with (d/n) right behind me. I head to the kitchen and make myself a small breakfast and feed (d/n). Today me and her are going to learn some more tricks to help us in the final round of Astrid's little competition.

After me and (d/n) get finished eating we here a thump and clankcoming down the stairs. Continuing the sound until they came into the kitchen. I turn to see my adorebale....uh I mean 'friend' if I can even call him that, he's too cute though. Anyways, I turn to see a pair of tired forest green eyes. They meet my gaze and suddenly don't look so tired anymore. After breaking the gaze between me and Hiccup, I finally realize he has pants on, but no shirt. This make my face heat up.

Hiccup realizes what is happening and looks up at me, meeting my gaze and gives a sheepish smile.

"Hope you don't mind, it got unusally hot last night." Hiccup says grabbing a cup from a little box on the counter.

"Oh, no, I know what you mean. It did get really hot last night." I state sipping on the rest of my yak milk.

"So.." Hiccup was saying before he yawned. "What are you planning on doing today?" Hiccup asked pouring yak milk into his cup and leaning up againest the wooden table I was seated at.

"Oh, I was going to train with (d/n) today. You know just me and her. I haven't been hanging out with her latly so I thought today would be a good day to have a girl's day out." I say looking over at (d/n) who was currently trying to pin Toothless, switching between red and pink colors.

Toothless pins (d/n) causing a loud thump. Thats when I hear a very grumpy Valka.

"Keep it down!" I hear her yell from her room.

"Yea, mom isn't a morning person." Hiccup chuckles, in which I giggle too at the comment.

"Well, were off, I'll see you later Hiccup." I say.

"Actually, you probably won't cause I have a chief meeting today, which lasts all day, sorry (y/n)." Hiccup says looking at me with saddness look in his eyes.

"No, its fine, I understand. Your the chief, you must protect and do whats right for your people." I say.

There was a pause.

"Well, I'll see you sometime tonight back here. BYE HICCUP." I yell running out the door. I could hear Hiccup say something, but I couldn't quite catch it.

Me and (d/n) soar through the sky taking in the beauty.

Today is the day we learn some clever tricks.

Hiccup's POV

As she runs out the door I say, "Yea, see you later." She takes off out of sight.

I actually didn't have a meeting till tomorrow, but I was planning on making her a necklace. You know as like a 'welcome to Berk' gift. I have a perfect idea for a design too. I hope she likes it though. (picture of the necklace he will give you)

Also, its kindof like, 'Hey I hope you like this, cause I like you.' gift, but she didn't have to know that. I'll find the time to tell her. Sometime.

Someday.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/

OOOOOOH sNAP!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert