Chapter 97

3 MORE DAYS 

Your POV

Today and tomorrow, I can't see Hiccup. (d/n) can't see Toothless either. So today will be a girl's day out. Tomorrow it'll be a full on rest day before the big day. 

After breakfast and getting dressed we headed out to meet Ruff, Astrid and Valka. Their going to help me with my dress. Somehow Valka managed to get my mother's dress from my old village. She said it took some time, but she finally got it. 

We're suppose to meet them by Gothi's little hut because Gothi was wanting to give me something.

When we finally got there I saw Valka, Astrid, Ruff, and Gothi. 

"Morning dear." Val greeted.

"Morning everyone. Val thank you for getting me mother's dress, you really didn't have to go through all that trouble with my old village." I say.

"Oh, it was nothing dear, I will admit they are a stubborn village, but not as stubborn a the Berkians." Val jokes. We laugh a little before we head inside to let me try on the dress. Gothic helped me put it on as the others waited outside. 

As I walked out everyone stayed silent.

"Does it look bad, I know it's kinda old and traditional, but we could add a few things." I ramble. Valka gets up from her seat and walks up to me, setting her hands on my biceps of my arms. 

"It looks beautiful dear. Hiccup will love this." Val comforts. Ruff and Astrid compliment it as well and I thank them. (d/n) gives a approving nod for the dress as well. I feel something poke me, so when I look down I see Gothi drawing in the dirt.

"What's she saying, I'm new to wha she's.....'scribbling'" I ask Val.

"She says she has something to give you." Val states with a bewildered look. The others do to as I look down at Gothi. She takes out a small bracelet. It was gold, with little gems embedded within the gold bracelet. It was simple, but beautiful.

She places it on my wrist and I just look at her with a confused expression. She starts to scribble again with Val translating for me as she goes.

"This bracelet belong to my mother when she passed it down from me, and I was going to pass it down to my daughter, but I never got the chance." Val says. Gothi has a daughter? But what happened?

"But long ago, after giving birth to my dear (mother's name), I had to give her to the Solarians, to a woman who couldn't give birth to a child. I had a personal connection to the woman, so it broke my heart hearing this. I decided to give my only daughter up for another, I always checked up on her though. Its sad yes, but your mother......was my daughter." Val finishes. 

Everyone is silent now as I crouch down to Gothi's level.

"Your....your my.....your my grandmother....." I say silently. She nods her head and smiles at me. I return the gesture as I give her a hug. I could feel tears of joy running down my face as Gothi squeezes back with much she could do. 

Well this changes almost everything. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Sorry haven't updated, been busy with school and sports.

Hoped you enjoyed. I know it was short but it must.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert