Chapter 71

(Just thought this picture was really cute and wanted to share it with you guys.)

Your POV

"What are you doing here?" Astrid questions while everyone hugs her.

"Hey, Heather. I'm sorry I....uh....hurt you ...if I did. It jut looked like you was threatening Trader Johann and well...you know the rest." I laugh nervously scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh, no its fine. I actually was threatening him." She smiled. Smiled?!

"Wait, really!? Why?!" I exclaim. 

"He hasn't given the money he owes me." She says casually.

"Money? Why would he owe you money?" Hiccup questions. 

"For protection. He pays me with either valuables I can use, money itself, or food, you know and some small other things. Just as like payment for my services." Heather answers.

"Miss me my sweet love?" Snoutlout asked out of no where and getting all up in Heather's personal space. 

Snoutlout goes to kiss her on the cheek with his eyes close. So I silently jerk her away from him as I hold a fish up to his face. e leans in much more until his lips meet the fish's lips. His eyes shoot open as I drop the fish laughing my head off along with everyone else. Snoutlout runs around until he finds a pouch of water and gulps it down while spitting out fish taste. This makes us laugh even harder. 

"Hey thanks for the save." Heather whispers.

"Anytime." I smile. 

"Sorry to intrude on the conversation, but maybe you young lads and ladies need to stay here on the ship until sunrise. It's already to dark for you to leave and find home now." Johann states.

We all agree as we leave out dragons up top as Johann shows us to our quarters. Trader Johann had a lot of room on his ship. Obviously, so he showed us the rooms and we divided them up.

There was five rooms so Heather had her own room along with Snoutlout and his own room. The twins would share a room as well as Fishlegs with Astrid and me with Hiccup.

We all thanked Johann and said goodnight to one another. We went our separate ways and we all went to bed. 

Except for me and Hiccup of course. The room we had was fairly larger than the others. Johann said it was a room fit for a chief if he was to ever have one travel along with him. 

The room was quite beautiful to be honest. There was a bed fit for two against the farthest wall. A desk on the opposite side with a rug separating the desk and bed. The rug had a beautiful design of blue and white. To top off the entire room, where our room was located at the very back of the ship, we had the window seat. 

We took off our armor and Hiccup said he was going to use the bathroom real quick. I nodded and walk over to the window seat. I took a sit and grabbed the a blanket and wrapped it around myself. I sat there and just watched the scene before me, behind glass unfold. The moon was at it's fullest tonight, illuminating the ocean with beautiful light. 

I was so mesmerized by the scene, I didn't notice Hiccup come out in only his pants. 

Hiccup's POV

When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw (y/n) sitting in the window sit just staring out at the ocean. She had a blanket wrapped around her, hugging it close to her. I quietly walked over with a smile on my face. I quietly moved myself behind her, she jumped for the sudden movement, but I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She calmed down, once realizing it was just me. I laid my head on her shoulder and burying it into the crook of her neck. 

I heard her giggle which made me smirk. I started to lead a trip of light kisses going from her neck up to her lips. When I reached her lips I held one hand on her waist while the other cupped her cheek. 

As our lips met, we moved in sync with one another. I could feel her move as she nows sits on my lap and her arms wrapped around my neck. 

I soon lay her back where I'm hovering her, but not breaking the kiss. I still now to be gentle with her back. 

I put my upper body weight on my elbows which was on each side of her face.

As we both part for air to reach our lungs we stare at each other and just let out little laughs as we smile at one another. 

Our lips meet once again. 

Soon our night turned into a make out session, but still under control. We both are not ready for that 'step' yet. 

But I have to admit, it was one of the best nights of my life.

/\/\/\//\/

OH MY GOODNESS GUYS. THE CUTENESS OVERLOAD. 

Also, these kids are killing me. One of them nearly burned themselves while I was making fried bologna.

Anyways. Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert