Chapter 3

Few Days later

Your POV

"Okay, its done. Now I just need to add that design you made (d/n) and maybe even add some crystals to make it look fancy." I say giggling. I now hold up the finished saddle for (d/n). I grab my designing tools and start to carve the moon with ancient markings on each side of the saddle.

It took along time, but the crest is now on both sides of the saddle and I added some crystal here and there on the saddle while I was at it.

"Okay (d/n), lets saddle up." I say placing the saddle on her back. She didn't like it at first, but got used to the feeling of the saddle. I strapped the saddle on and slowly got on letting (d/n) get used to my weight.

"Are you good?" I asked her. She nods in approval. I put the rest of my weight on her and grab hold of the handles on the saddle. I made out of crystals. I just didn't think that iron bars would do so I just made them crystal.

"Okay, now lets get out of the cave slowly." I say. (d/n) begins to walk out of the cave and when were out I let out a nervous sigh.

"Okay, now (d/n) fly up gently." I say. She did as she was told and flew about 10 feet from the ground and started to fly forwards letting me get used to the flying. Gradually I gave her a light kick to tell her she can go up. She kept going up higher and higher until we was fully in the clouds. It was just so amazing.

"I could get used to this." I say. We fly around all day. It started to get darker and I told (d/n) to start heading back to the cave. When we landed a few yards away from the cave I told (d/n) that we'll start on signals and tricks tomorrow when I noticed dragon tracks leading into our cave. I take our my sword and ignite it. (d/n)'s eyes turns to slits and we both head into the cave cautiously. As we enter I hear a voice.

"Who lives all the way out here bud?" I hear a voice. It sounded like a boy. Me and (d/n) slow our pace and keep moving toward the noise. I hear my tools clatter to the ground.

"Toothless, be careful, we don't know who lives here. But I do want to know how they made these tools?" The voice said. Me and (d/n) rounded the corner and I answered the voice's question.

"With the help from my dragon." I say. I look at the figure who turns startled along with his dragon who stands in front of him protectively along with my dragon in front of me.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

"My name is Hiccup, and this is Toothless." He says trying to calm his dragon Toothless. Weird name.

"Why are you here?" I say pointing my sword at him.

"We was just looking for a place to stay and we found this cave. Do you care if we say here for the night, a big storm is coming soon." He asks.

"Can I trust you?" I ask loosening my grip on my sword and putting my hand on (d/n)'s snout calming her down.

"Yes." He says.

"Okay. You can stay. Just don't mess anything up. Okay." I say lowering my sword and retracting it back making the flames vanish.

"Promise." He says. I walk over to an empty spot and grab some deer skin and one of my fur blankets and hand them to him.

"Here, it gets cold in here." I say smiling a bit.

"Uh thanks....what's your name?" He asks.

"Oh, its (y/n) and this is (d/n)." I say pointing to (d/n). She is trying to get Toothless to stop sniffing her. When he went to sniff her neck, she smack him in the face with her tail and her body turning red.

"(d/n)! No smacking guests." I say in a harsh tone. She just huffs and goes over to her usual spot in the cave and makes her bed.

"Sorry about that, were not used to visitors." I say politely to Hiccup.

"No, its fine, Toothless, can get out of hand sometimes." Hiccup says.

Hiccup's POV

(y/n) walks over to a fire pit I assume and lights a fire.

"So, thats an impressive sword you have. Did you design it yourself?" I asked trying to make small talk.

"Uh, yea. Its really difficult to gather the materials." She says.

"Well, I designed a sword just like that as well." I say.

She stares at me with her beautiful (e/c) eyes. WAIT, NO STOP HICCUP, YOU ONLY JUST MET HER.

I mentally slap myself as she speaks.

"No, I am the only one who as one. No one else as gotten the designs to make it." She says.

"Well here look for your self." I say tossing her my sword handle. She caught it and looked at me as she pressed the button as the sword light up. She looks at me astonished.

"Your not the only one. I designed one myself." I say smiling at her. She just looks amazed and its cute in a way.

"How...I'm not the only one who as crazy ideas." She whisper yells at me. She tosses to sword back and I put it away. She runs over to a crystal desk filled with papers and ideas, it looks a lot like how my desk looks back at home. She finally find what she was looking for and tosses me a journal. I look up at her and she give me a nod saying its okay to look at it. I open the journal and I'M AMAZED AT WHAT I SEE.

Inventions I never thought of until I come upon a familiar flying suit. I close the journal and toss it back to her. She looks at me confused as I press a button and may leather flaps pop out along with the leathering on my back. She sets the journal down and walks over to me slowly. She circles me and examines the suit.

"I guess were alike." I say.

"Yea, we are." She says.

"Does it work? I've always wanted to make it, but did't have anything to make it at the time till I met (d/n)." She said.

"Well, I was going to test it today until I noticed a storm about to come. So I didn't get a chance." I say. She just stares at me listening to every word I spoke.

"Well, get some rest, cause I want to see this with my very own eyes." She says smirking.

"Okay, well, I'll see you in the morning then miss (y/n)." I say smirking back. She just laughs and heads over to her dragon and takes off her armor and boots and lays down by her dragons with a fur blanket. And cuddles up to her dragon. I do the same and take my armor off and shoe and lay down on Toothless, when I hear her voice.

"Goodnight Hiccup." She says. I was shocked.

"Goodnight (y/n)" I say back and fall asleep thinking of (y/n) beautiful face.

Your POV

I Think I'm starting to have feelings. UGH WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME.

I think as I fall into a slumber.

//\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/

Chapter 3 DONE!

Lots of Love

-Invader