Chapter 80

Few Days Later

Your POV

After a few days, I was back to eating regularly, I got plenty of rest and felt amazing. Snoutlout got with that girl, in which I'm happy for him, and Heather with the boy, in which I'm happy for also. Astrid and Fishlegs relationship as grown stronger along with Ruff and Eret. Tuff although, still doesn't have anyone, but he seems happy. Me and Hiccup though, as usual. Worrying each other, loving each other, helping each other, yo know, the usual.

Hiccup showed me the letter when I went to see him one day.

We decided that it was our goal to figure the where the journal is taking us before Snoggle Tog. Although, lately Hiccup's been a bit more on edge than usual. I starting to get worried.

I swear we make each other worry non-stop. 

Anyways. We informed Valka, Gobber, and the gang of the discovery and now we have all of them scouting the entire island of Berk for anything that seems out of the ordinary. 

Nothing has shown up yet. It must be where, 'Only a True Haddock,' comes into play. 

I make my way to Hiccup's house as (d/n) went on ahead to play with Toothless. When I arrive, I'm nearly knocked off my feet when the two playful dragons tumble out of the Haddock home. 

"Oh, hey, glad you didn't get trampled by those two. Their more playful than usual." Hiccup says. I turn to see him leaning against the doorway while holding his bandaged abdomen. He just had his usual pants on with a fur cloak that belong to his father and bare chest. I smile at him and walk up and give him a kiss. I feel his free hand wrap around my waist to pull me closer as one of my hands cups his cheek.

"Yeah, I don't know whats gotten into them." I say laughing. I walk past him and head straight to the floor in front of the fire place. Hiccup walks back after closing the door and sits in a large chair going through the journal. 

Again. 

He's read the personal life of Jarkus so many times, that he could name any fact about him off the top of his head. He picks up quick. 

Me, I'm going through the maps and the letter that Jarkus left that was within the journal. We was discussing possibilities of what was the hidden meanings he meant by, and 'only a true Haddock could know,' about type a deal.

"Alright, so what if Jarkus and Smitus made it where it's simple, and we are just overthinking it." I state.

"No, I don't think it'd be that, he would make it difficult to actually test the Haddock of their worth and make it difficult where no body else, but the 'chosen Haddock', would basically know." Hiccup rencounters. 

"Ugh...so confusing it's hurting my brain!!" I whine. I see out of the corner of my eye to see Hiccup just smiling at my childishness. I pick up the letter next to me and hold it front of my face to see if theirs antything maybe hidden between the lines. 

Hiccup's POV

I go back to reading through Jarkus's journal and go through one of his personal entries.

Entry 189, 3rd month, of the 12th day, of the 406th year. 

Today, I'll be sent to my prison cell to live out the rest of my life. 

I'm glad my son thinks the same as me, but he knows, as well as I, that the people of Berk do not realize what they could have yet. 

I order him in secret to make a technique to hid the location of the treasure. 

I order it not to be plain as day, but still slightly simple, but with a twist.

After he received his orders, he returned and secretly gave me a scroll.

He told me how to see it, but I will not list it here.

I sealed the scroll, and this will be my last entry. 

I will be giving my journal along with all the maps and scrolls within the journal.

May the Light be with you dear Haddock who may know the same as me.

-Jarkus Haddock

And that's it, the very last entry. 

'May the Light be with you...'

I look up from the journal to ask (y/n) about it when I see her holding up the letter straight out infant f her face. 

Although, something is different.....

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hoped you enjoyed.

I've started school again, and will be busier now with that and volleyball.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert