Chapter 82

Your POV

"So, what are we going to do about the sketch?" I ask.

"Let's tell the gang and let's find out about it immediately. We'll gather supplies first and then leave sometime tomorrow." Hiccup states.

"Sounds good, *yawn* but now, I'm going to head home and sleep." I say. I kiss Hiccup's cheek and start to head out the door till I'm jerked backwards and spun around where my arms are pinned to a chest. A still bare chest with thin bandaging might I add. 

"Oh, no, I haven't had you next to me in a long time, and this time I'd like to wake up next to me." he smirks. I groan and go 'limp'. 

"Hey, no! Don't you dare go limp on me!" Hiccup orders as he holds my upper body in his arms. I smirk and continue to groan and grow 'limper'. Hiccup sighs and his hands travel farther down my body and grips my thighs. 

"Hiccup..." I say nervously. I start to blush cause Hiccup as never done this before. I'm suddenly off my feet and my legs are forced to wrap around Hiccup's waist and my arms around his neck as he smirks at me. I start to blush because I feel his hands tighten their grip on my thighs to keep me up.

"Looks like I got you now." Hiccup smirks. He walks up to his room and lays us down on his bed. We took off are cloths and changed in separate rooms before we started to research so we were comfortable before.Hiccup wraps his arms around my figure and hugs me closer to him. 

Before long we both fell asleep.

Next Morning

Hiccup's POV

When I wake up, I look down to see hat (y/n) is still asleep. I smile and move a piece of her hair out of her. When I do she stirs a little and hugs me closer. It was only then I realize she wrapped her arms around my torso. 

I slowly unwrap her arms and get up without waking her. 

I walk downstairs and start to write a letter addressed to each of the gang members. 

I send the air mail to each of them and feed Toothless and (d/n). I walk over to the dinner table and pick up the sketch (y/n) copied.

'This map is going to lead us to answers.'

Unknown POV

"Sir, sir! Its happening!" One if my dearest and trusted servants says.

"Yes, Gregory, what is it?" I ask him.

"The prophecy of the True Haddock! Jarkus's gemstone on his statue glowed white!" Gregory proclaimed.

From hearing this news, I ordered him to gather everyone to the the Gem Room. I raced to my wife and the bringer of my second son. 

"Mia! Mia!" I call out.

"Yes sweetheart what is it?" I hear Mia. I turn around to see her step out of a shadow. Her belly growing bigger everyday.

"Sweetheart, the time as come! The prophecy is being fulfilled! We are about to be set free once more." I say to her. She smiles and runs to me and gives me a kiss. 

"That also means that the lost prince will return to us. Along with his love to take over the throne. Honey our son will be coming home!" She exclaims.

"Yes, I know. It also states he'll come with two people. One that will set us free and one that is our savior's lover and friend of our prince's lover." I state.

"Oh, how long?" She asks.

"Soon. I can feel it. I'll be telling the tribe soon." I say kissing her head.

"Honey, we're going to see our son again. When we found out that he was stolen from us, I didn't think he'd make it. This might be a blessing from the gods. He's alive and well." Mia proclaims.

"I know, I'm just as happy as you are." I say

We embrace each other once more. We we part I kneel down to her belly.

"He their, your big brother just might be coming home." I whisper to the underdeveloped baby.

'He's coming home. With his lover, our savior along with their lover. The stars are finally aligning.'

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

THE SUSPENSE.

Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert