Chapter 11

The Next Morning

Your POV

I was rudly interrupted by a certain excited dragon this moring. Her name (d/n), but I love her.

"Ok, ok, I'm up, I'm up." I say throwing the covers off me. When I went to get out of bed I was knocked back down by (d/n)'s pink slimey tongue.

"Ah, (d/n)! I have to bath now. You know this stuff doesn't wash out!" I exclaim at my night fury. Now its going to be longer to get ready for training today.

I walk into the bathroom to go and get this crap off me. I throw my clothes in a basket and dip myself into the tub. The warm water is relaxing. So I begin to sing.

I'll swim and sail on savage seas

with never a fear of drowning

and gladly ride the waves of life

if you would marry me

No scorching sun nor freezing cold

will stop me on my journey

if you will promise me your heart.

My mom and dad used to sing that song to each other. Just thinking about my parents make me sad. I don't have any sibilings, I'm an only child.

As I sit in the tub I can feel that one water droplet on my face gliding down my face to join the tub full. But this droplet was a single tear.

"I miss you mom and dad, hope Vallhalla is doing you well." I whisper with my eyes close.

I continue to enjoy my bath until I finally decided to get out. I grab the clothes that Valka laid out for me in my bedroom on. I put my hair in its usual way. (you put your hair anyway you want.) I exit the bathroom and out of the bedroom. As I'm walking down the steps I can smell delicous breakfast. Eggs and lamb, YUM!

I walk into the kitchen to see Valka.

"Goodmorning Valka. What are you cooking?" I ask.

"Oh, goodmorning (y/n). No, Hiccup is cooking this. I'm not a very good cook. I just wanted to get a tiny piece of that lamb you know what I mean." Valka says giggling a bit.

"I knew I had a theif in my household." I hear Hiccup exclaim. I look behind me to see a joking/serious expression on Hiccup face. I could tell he was trying so hard to keep a straight face.

"Oh come on Hiccup, she's your mom, I would have done the same thing if the food smelled the same way. I couldn't resist. I was just about to join her thieving party." I say laughing a bit.

"Oh so I have 2 theirs on my hands. Well you know what the punishment is." Hiccup says with an evil grin.

"RUN!" Valka yells. I didn't hesitate to listen to Valka. Hiccup goes after his mom, but I go and hide.

I run upstairs and back into Hiccup's bedroom and jump up into the rafters. I stay as quiet as I can. I can hear faint laughter coming from downstairs. It was Valka laughing and Hiccup was laughing with her. Suddenly the laughing stops and I can hear Hiccup coming up the steps because of the metal clanking on the steps. His bedroom door opens and I stay quiet and steady my breathing. He walks over to the window, so I take the opportunity to get out. I quietly move over in the rafters. I watch Hiccup movements intently. I quietly lower myself down and back out towards the door still watching Hiccup.

As I'm backing up I bump into something. I turn around to see (d/n) and I step on her tail and she lets out a small yelp.

"I'm sorry (d/n). I didn't see you there." I realize what I did and I try to race out the door, but I feel a soft and warm hand grab my wrist and pulls me back. Hiccup pushes me on the bed and starts to tickle me.

"Hic..Please...I can't breathe." I try saying between laughs. He continues to tickle me.

After awhile he stops.

"You have been warned on what happens to theirs in this house." Hiccup says smirking.

I finally catch my breathe and bring myself back to reality. I was laying on my back and Hiccup on top of me in between my legs. (DON'T TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY)

I can feel my face flush a bright red realizing our positions. Hiccup looks at me confused until he notices our positions as well. He turns a bright flush pink in his cheeks.

"Sorry (y/n), well lets go get breakfast before mom takes it all shall we." Hiccup says getting off me. He lends me his hand and I gladly take it. He pulls me off the bed and down the stairs.

Well today is going great so far, and Hiccup is adorable when he blushes.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

Lots of Love

-Invader