Chapter 89

Your POV

As we walk through the door, we're greeted with and flourished courtyard. Dim light, but still able to see it's beauty.

Vines are covering the walls, flowers of different vibrate colors covering all around the courtyard, and a grown willow tree in the center of the courtyard. A stone pathway lead to the center where stone surrounded the willow and had other pathways leading out in different directions. 

We walked to the center under the willow. 

"What is this place?" I ask aloud.

"Your guess is as good as mine." Hiccup says. 

"This place, is just one of my many places to think. One place in this entire place that's peaceful and calm." Came a voice. 

We all whip our heads in every direction trying to find a voice until a big black figure lands in front of us from above. Gleaming eyes, one blue and one green, show through the dark figure. 

I grab hold of Hiccup's hand as he takes his Inferno out and our dragons are protectively wrapped our us.

"Stay back!" Two voices say.

"Uh?!" I look at (d/n) and Toothless to see them growling and.....

Talking!

"(d/n)!" I exclaim.

"Yes?" She says.

"Your talking?!" I exclaim again taking her fairly large head in my hands.

"I am!" She exclaims.

"Hey calm down (d/n)!" Toothless says.

"Toothless!" The rest of us say in Unison.

"What?!" Toothless snaps. 

"Please, all of you calm down. That's the affect of this place. It allows us to speak in your human language." The dark figure  speaks. It walks out of the shadows.

A large black Night Fury walks out and holds it's head up high as if he is an alpha. He seems very wise and intelligent. He's gleaming blue eyes shows all of it.

"Your a Night Fury." I state.

"Yes, I am miss (y/n). I've watched all of you go through the trials with flying colors. Chief Hiccup am I correct? You are the true Haddock we've been waiting for oh for so long. The prophecy as been fulfilled." He says.

"Prophecy? We? What do you mean?" I ask frantically.

"Please follow me." He says. I see him glance at Toothless as he turns in a different direction. We follow him hesitantly. 

I grab Hiccup's hand and give it a squeeze as I feel him squeeze back. He hasn't said one word about any of this. Knowing this he must be trying to figure all it out. 

"My name is Theo. I'm the Alpha here. You'll find out all your answers shortly." Theo speaks. We stay quiet as we enter into another room. 

"But as for now I'd like you to meet my wife and people." He says. When we enter, we enter into what looks like a grand hall. 

Full of Night furies. All of different colors. Blue, purple, yellow, etc. 

"Everyone please welcome our Savior, his lover, my son and his lover!" Theo exclaims.

The entire room turns into a celebration. All the Night Furies are dining and roaring. 

"Follow me. I want you to meet my wife." Theo says to us over the noise. He moves quickly, so we do as well. We head up into the rook where a hole takes up a spot as we head into a more quieter room. 

It was warmer and just had some fur of different animals made into a big bed. But I was looking at what was laying on that fur. 

A White Night Fury. One with the same colored eyes as Theo, but when the stand side by side either color is met with the same.

"This is my wife, Mia." Theo says.

"Hello dear, are these who you were talking about?" Mia questions.

"Yes." Theo simple answers. 

"I'm sorry to intrude, but may we please have some answers as to what is going on." Hiccup finally speaks.

The room is very quiet for a moment.

"Very well." Theo speaks.

"Where to begin...."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert