Chapter 66

Next Morning 

Your POV

I woke, really early this morning, and felt great. Although, when I move around too much, the wound on my back hurts.

When my eyes fluttered open, I see a peaceful face. His mouth a gaped and his silent snores. I smiled at the little chief and noticed how he held me close to him, but was still careful not to hurt me. Even in his sleep. I snuggled closer to him and stayed like that for a few moments. I slowly got out of his grip and noticed someone changed my cloths. I was wearing one of Hiccup's shirts. It was quite big on me. I was wearing some loose shorts although right under the shirt, but it was barely visible. 

I remember waking up slightly to see Astrid changing me into them, but then I soon fell back asleep. 

I walk downstairs too see the two Night Furies cuddling together. They are so cute together. I wonder if that's what me and Hiccup look like. 

I make my way over to the kitchen and start to slowly cook some soup.  I added all the ingredients and let it set while I grabbed some bowls. When I got them, I set them by the pot. I grabbed some cups and poured yak milk in each. 

I started to hear rustling upstairs. 

Uh....Oh. Forgot that Hiccup gets really, really, really scared when I'm gone and hurt in some way.

Oops? 

I heard a footstep and a clink. That process repeated till the stopped at the very end of the stairs. I slightly turned around to see Hiccup panicking. He kept grabbing his rubbing his face, he was trying to think. He went over to our dragons.

"Toothless! Where'd (y/n) go?" He asked his dragon. Toothless pointed toward my way with his tail. When he did, Hiccup's head whipped around as I stood there trying to hold back a giggle at his worried state. It made me happy inside that he did care for my well being. 

He lets out a huge sigh of relief as he walks over to me. 

"Why must you worry me so much, especially when your still hurt?" He questions. He walks over and wraps his arms around my waist while I wrap mine around his neck.

I shrug and kiss his nose. I see him sniff the air and smile. Must smell the soup I'm making. I walk away from his grasp and start to put the finished soup in the bowls.

"You know you shouldn't be doing things like this when your hurt." Hiccup says, taking the bowls full of soup from me. I shrug. 

"Hey, I hurt my back, not my ability to cook." I shot back. 

"Well that may be true, but, more rest, faster you get healed." Hiccup shot back with a victorious smirk on his face. We sat down at my little table and ate the soup. When we finished, Hiccup went and fed our dragons. 

I took it upon myself to look through some of the books that was on the table in the living room. It looks like Hiccup done the research I asked him to do without me. I looked through it to see that he found a little event, but nothing else. 

Hiccup had took note of it and put it in his journal. 

'3rd Generation Captain of the Reaper ambushed Berkians. They stole all precious treasures from the tribe even the chief, but none of the items was able to be recovered. The items wasn't even listed.' 

"Mmm, not listed. More than likely, it was the Dragon's Eye that was stolen from the chief. And since Hiccup told me that there was anti-dragon tools upon the ship and seen them some of the items on board. The Reaper was Dragon hunters. They must of heard about the Dragon's Eye and thought it would help them kill even more. Thank the gods they were so stupid and died before that happened." I say quietly to myself.

"Your right." 

I jumped at least 10 feet into the air. I turn with a angry expression on my face. I went over to Hiccup and smacked him up side the head.

"Ow, what was that for?" He asked innocently.

"For scaring me you goofball!" But I couldn't keep a serious face and started to laugh. He started to laugh with you. When you calmed down you guys went over to the papers and books and started to look some more. 

We looked and we looked, but nothing. 

Hiccup shared some of his questions with me, that stumped me as well. Maybe at the end of all this, we'll get the answers we're looking for. 

Wherever this little quest takes us.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I hope you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert