Chapter 77

Your POV

"Hiccup....." I barely whisper. He tries to sit up, but retracts back down because of the pain.

"Whoa, stop. Don't move alright. Your still wounded." I say. I get up and wet a cloth. When I ring it out to where it's damp, I also grab the water Val brought up for me and take it over to Hiccup.

"Here. You've been out for 2 days, so I imagine that your really thirsty." I say slightly laughing. I help him sit up and let him drink the water. He gulps the entire cup of water down. I set the cup aside as I start to dab the cloth on his face. 

"2 days. Wow, never got that much sleep ever. Even when I passed out from losing my leg." He chuckles. I giggle along with him.

"The whole village as visited you. They've left gifts, and sent prayers. I'm going to get your mom and Toothless alright. I'll let them have a moment with you." I say. I kiss his forehead and leave the room. I walk downstairs to which the whole gang and Val are here. They whip their heads around to see me. I reach them in the living room as they stare at me with shock. 

I start to break down into tears of joy, but they don't know that.

"Dear what happen?! Is Hiccup alright?!" Val exclaims. 

I nod my head.

"He's awake!" I say. All their faces grow into a happy, joyful expression. Val breaks down into tears as well as me. 

"You guys can go see him, but one at a time alright. I'll go let the village know alright." I say getting up. I call (d/n) over as she bounds over to me along with Toothless. 

"Toothless stay here and wait to see Hiccup. (d/n) come with me and help tell the town." i say. I mount on her and fly off into the village.

Hiccup's POV

The gang came in one by one to see that I was alright. We talked a little and I asked if the village was alright. Apparently (y/n) was taking care of them while I was out. With the help of my mom of course. But that doesn't explain why she was smaller in her size when I last saw her. 

The last person to see was my mom and Toothless. Mom had to hold him back from jumping on me and licking me. When Toothless calmed down, mom gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

"Mom...why was (y/n), so small. Was she not eating at all?" I asked.

"Oh. She wasn't dear. She barely ate anything. She never left your side. She helped me with the village from in here. Only time she would leave would be to get a change of cloths from her home. Hiccup, she looked so vulnerable and heartbroken." My mom said. When I hear this I just let my head drop and some of my hair hide my eyes. She never left, but didn't eat. 

"Before I came in here to give her some food, I would hear her talking to you. I even heard her sing sometimes. She has a lovely voice." Mom stated smiling. I look up at her and I could tell she sensed my curiosity. 

"Though, when she sang, she sang the song me and your father knew. If I was to guess, her mother and father sang it to one another." She smiles. 

I smile at this. 

I hear the door downstairs open and close.

"Ah, she must have gotten back." My mom says.

"From where?" 

"From telling the village that you've woken up." She says. My mo gives me a kiss on my head and heads back down, leaving me with Toothless. 

"Hey bud. How've you been?" I say stroking his head. He purrs and lays his head by my side. 

"Sorry you couldn't go flying that much bud." I say. He shakes his head and gives me a gentle 'kiss'. 

I hear footsteps coming upstairs. When my door opens I see (y/n) coming. I smile at her. She returns the gesture and walks over to the desk and picks up a plate of food. 

"(y/n), did you really not eat that often?" I ask her. She stops idea in her tracks.

"Oh, uh. Well...I did eat some, but uh..." She can't find the words.

"(y/n), if you don't eat I'm going to be the one worrying now. Instead of you." I say. 

"I just....I don't...I...I was.." Once again she can't find the words.

"(y/n), you need rest and you need to eat. Can you do me a small favor if I ask you?" I ask her.

She turns around to look at me and nods.

"Well, I want you to go home. I want you to eat and rest. I've seen how you looked when I woke up (y/n) and it made me worry. When mom told me you haven't eaten, or had barely any rest I then knew why you was in the state you was in. Can you do that for me?" I ask.

"But.." She starts.

"No, 'buts'. You can still come and see me. Trust me, I don't think I'm going anywhere any time soon." I say.

She nods again and kisses me on the head. I give her a kiss on the lips and she leaves.

I hear her talking to my mom then the door opens and close. 

Now, I can stop worrying about her. Although, I'm afraid I can't stop worrying about her. 

And as she with me. Its a constant thing in this relationship.

/\/\/\/\/\/

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert