Chapter 81

3rd POV

The young chief slowly made his way over to the young girl as she laid on her back holding the letter straight above her head. He sits in front of her and gently takes the letter away from her. She sits ups, blocking the fire light from the letter.

Hiccup looks at the letter stunned. He scoots beside the young girl and holds the letter out in front of him looking at it closely. The young girl looks at him strangely, but looks at the letter closely also. Soon black lines appear.

The two look at one another questionably and look back at the paper silently as the lines start to form. 

The lines start to appear more defiant as moments go by. The two lean in as they try to make out what the lines are making.

The two's eyes grow wide as they realize what the lines made. Hiccup puts the letter down, and brings the young (h/c) haired girl into a tight embrace.

"(y/n), I so love you right now!" The young chief exclaims. Bringing the girl into his lap. She's taken back by the sudden action, but calms down after wrapping her legs around her young chief's torso as her brings the young beauty into a warm embrace.

"Oh, so you only love me when I figure stuff out purposely and not purposely?" The young beauty teases.

The young chief chuckles and kisses her. He wraps one hand around her waist to keep secure and one hand cupping her cheek and slowly makes its way to the back of her neck. The young beauty cups the chief's face and brings him closer. 

As the part for air, the girl reaches over and grabs the chief's journal and he letter, along with a charcoal pencil. She unwraps her legs and puts them out in front of her as she turns her back to the chief. She leans her back against his chest as she hands the letter to him. He takes the letter and holds it straight out in front of them. The young lass opens the journal to a blank page as she begins to sketch and copies the image on the letter.

When she finished the door opened to show Valka.

Your POV

"Oh, hey Val." I greet.

"Hey lass." Val greets back. 

"Hiccup, seems like the some of the dragons have come down with the dragon flu. I'll have to be gone for a few days to gather enough ingredients for the cure, so I'll be gone for a few days. Don't do anything crazy while I'm gone. Oh, and (y/n) please be sure he doesn't would you, he can get out of hand sometimes." Val goes on as she gathered supplies. 

"Hey, wait a minute, I think I can do just fine on my-" But Hiccup gets cut off by his mother kissing his head and heading out the door with a slam. Hiccup just stands there dumbfounded as I try to hold back a laugh.

He turns around with a sweet innocent look of a confused child and I burst out laughing. 

I open one eye, and see he has a 'are you kidding me?' look on his face, which makes me laugh even harder. 

"Alright I think that's enough from you." I hear Hiccup say. I open my eye stop see him pinning me to the ground as he begins to tickle me.

"Hiccup *laugh* I can't *laugh laugh* breathe!" I say in between laughs.

Hiccup suddenly stops and leans down and kisses me. My hands cup his face as I return the favor. I feel  one of his hands grip my waist and the other does the same. 

After a few moments we stop and let air renter our lungs. We just stop and look into each others eyes for a moment. Before we both break into a smile.

But soon the moment was ruined when 2 certain dragons bursted through the doors wrestling each other. 

We both sit up from our position and glare at the two where they was. Toothless was upside down against the wall while (d/n) was laying on her back.

"Toothless/(d/n)!!" Me and Hiccup say in unison.

/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\

Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert