Chapter 17

Your POV

Today so far as been good....you can say. Overall, I'm happy so far, a bit awkward and I'm blushing hardcore, but good. After finding Hiccup's journal, we head down to the kitchen. Valka appeared to still be asleep, so we didn't bother to wake her. She must have gotten in late last night dealing with a dragon situation. I walk into the kitchen and by instinct I begin to rummage for ingredients t make breakfast. Although I don't know where anything is, Hiccup helped me with breakfast.

We decided to just cook some lamb and eggs. With yak milk of course.

After we had eaten, we left a plate full of food for Valka on the table under a c,both to keep it warm. We walked outside to see (d/n) and Toothless playing around. (d/n) was a yellow shade, so she was happy. When the dragons noticed our presence they ran over to us and knocked us both down. While being knocked down they decide it was a good idea to lick us clean.

"AW COME ON (D/N)! YOU KNOW THAT DOESN'T WASH OUT!" I yell jokingly at her. As I'm wiping dragon spit off me, (d/n) makes this crooning noise that sounds like a laugh. I wipe off some of her spit and throw it on her, making her instantly stop laughing.

"So since we have been licked clean, how about training for your weaponry training?" Hiccup asks. I nod in agreement. We feed our dragon their breakfast, and saddle them up.

Trip Ride Skip

When we got to the arena we could hear the twins, Fishlegs, and Snoutlout, arguing over something. When we walked in, we instantly got bombarded with whose side we should be on. Snoutlout and Tuffnut with why axes are better, or with Fishlegs and Ruffnut with why swords are better. Me and Hiccup look at each for a minute and back to the two arguing sides and give our simple answer.

"Swords." We both said at the same time. With this Fishlegs and Ruffnut begin to do a happy dance of sort with each other and Snoutlout and Tuffnut groan in frustration. They continue to argue so me, Hiccup, (d/n), and Toothless take the opportunity to go to the other side of the arena and start out training.

"So, how do you want to start?" Hiccup asks me sending Toothless and (d/n) away to do whatever they do while we train.

"A simple 1 vs. 1 fight. Weapon of choice. How about it?" I ask unsheathing my Flaming Death. Hiccup sees this challenge and accepts by unsheathing his own fire sword.

"Let the battle begin." I say. With this we run at each other screaming battle cries.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sorry guys I haven't updated, I take weekends off and write throughout weekdays. I also have been busy with softball crap so yea. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Lots of Love

-Sherbert