Chapter 55

Next Morning

Hiccup's POV

When I woke up, I heard the soft sounds of two Night Furies sleeping and one soft snore coming beside me. When I opened my eye, I saw a beautiful girl sleeping next me. I had her pulled to my chest and her face was buried in my neck, I could feel her arms wrapped around my torso hugging me I pushed her off just so much for me to see her face. Her hair fell in front of her face as I pushed some away. I smiled at how lucky I was to meet this beauty. 

And be able to call her mine. 

I kissed her forehead and slowly got out of her grip. I got dressed and went downstairs to her kitchen and started to make her breakfast. Soon after I was almost finished a funny black Night Fury decided to join me. 

"Hey bud." I say tossing him his breakfast. 

I left a note on top of her wrapped up breakfast telling her that I needed to do a few things while she was still sleeping. I left the food and note on her table and me and Toothless took off back to Fishlegs hut. I saw he was awake and Astrid was there, but was still sleeping. 

"Hey, how's that FlightMare?" I whispered.

"Oh, hey, yea, the FlightMare is healing. By tomorrow though, I say we can release her back into the wild." Fishlegs explained.

We walked outside and back to my hut so I could discuss the map and the others things with him. 

"Fishlegs, me and (y/n) have made an interesting, well she has, made a interesting discover on the riddle kind os thing. So (y/n) found this cave and came to me about it, she said that there was similar markings and carving on the walls to the Dragon's Eye and found a secret key hole to it. When she came to me to show me the cave it wasn't there, so then she said there was a 'map' to the Dragon's Eye, and so we went back to the Ripper and she found it. We was going to tell everyone yesterday, but thats when the FlightMare incident happened." I explained to him.

"I see, okay, showmen this map and we'll discuss what to do and such." Fishlegs stated.

"Also, we've got a few other problems on the island here and back at Berk, mom sent some air mail and wants us to tells her what to do about them."I explain. We get o my hut and start to discuss the situations at hand.

Your POV

I wake up feeling cold. When I open my eyes, Hiccup was gone. Ah, why'd he leave so soon. 

I get up and get dressed and when I walk downstairs (d/n) is eating her fish, and there was some wrapped up breakfast for me with a note.

(Y/n)

Had to leave early for some problems that I had to take care of, hope you enjoy your breakfast I made you.

Love your truly amazing boyfriend,

HHH

I giggle at his little comment and is surprised he left all his initials. I ate my delicious breakfast made by my very good boyfriend and headed off to go find him. 

When I did, Hiccup and Fishlegs was sending a Terrible Terror with a list of some sort off. When I entered I came up behind Hiccup and hugged his torso and having to stand on my tip toes to put my chin onto of his shoulder. He jumped a little, but relaxed to see who it was.

"Oh, hey (y/n). We was sending off some answers that Valka asked." Fishlegs greeted/explained.

"Answer for what?" I asked letting go of Hiccup.

"My mom was having some dragon and village problems and need some answers on how to help, I usually have Fishlegs help me with these types of situations." Hiccup further explained while kissing me on the cheek. 

"Oh, well, what now?" I ask.

"Now, it's time to gather everyone up and go to that cave you found." Hiccup said, stuffing the Dragon's Eye in Toothless saddle pouch. 

We hope on our dragons and go get everyone. 

We all gathered back at Hiccup's hut to explain, and when everyone was informed we headed off towards the cave. 

Hiccup had given me the map once everyone was in front of the supposed entrance.

"There's nothing even here Hiccup can we go back now!" Snoutlout spat. 

While the gang fought I found there was a secret button to the side and opened up to see the very cave I once had seen before. Everyone went silent has I lit my sword and Hiccup with his, I showed Fishlegs the markings on the wall I once had seen and he copied everything down in his small journal, but there was no need too to be honest, but I let him carry on. 

We reached the wall and I found the button that showed the keyhole.

"Hiccup will you please do the honors." I say gesturing to the keyhole. He gets the Dragon's Eye from Toothless and inserted it into the hole and turned.

Click

That's when a secret entranced appeared.

"Wow." Everyone said in unison. We walked in and told our dragons to stayed back. As we came upon a pedestal holding a book with light shining on it from a hole in the ceiling. 

"A book?! We came all this way for a stupid BOOK!" Snoutlout protested. Astrid had hit him in the back of the head and he shut up quickly. I walked up to the book.

"(y/n), be careful, there might be a booby trap like on the Ripper." Hiccup claimed. I nodded and slowly held my hands out to grab the book. When my hand grasped the book I lifted it from the pedestal. Few moments nothing happened as I let out a sigh. 

"Well that was anti-climatical." I mumbled. I spoke too soon when a giant boulder was swing in from the ceiling coming straight at me.

"(y/n)!!!" I stood frozen until I was knocked to the ground. 

"Thank you kind Haddock, but we have to go now!" I yell to everyone. No one hesitates to run back out, but the boulder smashes the entrance we came through and blocks it. Leaving me and Hiccup inside. 

"The hole up there." Hiccup points up and lifts me up to it. I throw the book out first and climb out and lean down to help Hiccup. He jumps up and grabs my hand and I pull him up. When he's up, I feel the cave under us start to fall apart. I grab the book as Hiccup grabs my hand and starts run to the side of the cliff. 

We jump right as the cave crumbles into the sea. We fall and land onto our dragons that had sensed us coming. 

"Well, that was fun!" I say to Hiccup over the wind. He looks over at me with a glare and I shrug innocently at him with a smile. His glare fades into a smile and I see him laughing.

But seriously, that was so much fun.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert