Chapter 63

Your POV

"So if the ship is made up from 3 different types of generations, how do we know which captain took the Dragon's Eye?" I ask over the wind.

"I'm not sure, but we'll figure that out once we get back to the outpost. We're not that far. Just a few more minutes." Hiccup yelled over the wind. 

*ChangeWing Call*

"What was that?!" Fishlegs exclaimed.

"I don't know, but it sounded like it came from the outpost's direction. Come on!" Hiccup ordered. We all flew faster until we came out of the clouds to see the whole Outpost almost being destroyed. Speed Stingers were running around an fighting off ChangeWings. 

"A pack of ChangeWings are attacking the outpost come on!" Hiccup order. We dove down and dismounted and pulled out our weapons. I see the Alpha and his family out of the corner of my eye. The Alpha is still healing his protecting his mate and child. I rush over and get in front of him and fight off a ChangeWing. 

"(y/n)!!" I hear Hiccup. He sees what I'm doing.

"Find the others, I'll protect the Alpha!" I yell as I but the head of the ChangeWing with the handle of my sword. 

"GO!" I yell. He nods and gets Fishlegs to find the others. (d/n) is fighting another ChangeWing off to my left while the Alpha watches out for his family. 

3rd POV

As Hiccup and Fishlegs rushes around to find the others, they fight ChangeWings on the way. Toothless and MeatLug are ordered to help defend the Speed Stingers and fight off any ChangeWings on the way. 

In the distance Astrid and Ruffnut are protecting the young of the Speed Stingers. Snoutlout and Tuffnut are fighting off ChangeWings. Their dragons are scattered doing the same. StormFly with Astrid and Ruff. HookFang with Snoutlout, and Barf and Belch with Tuff. 

Hiccup rushes over to Astrid and Ruff.

"What happened?!" He exclaimed swinging at ChangeWing. 

"They came from the West when a fight went down in the Speed Stinger pack." StormFly took down a ChangeWing behind Astrid. 

"The alpha came out and let out a screech. It must have sounded wounded to the ChangeWings and they came at us." Astrid explained to Hiccup. 

"Alright. You, Ruff, and StormFly get the young somewhere safe and out of sight. Now!" Hiccup orders. 

With Toothless and Meatlug, they fight off 3 ChangeWings closing in on them. Toothless shoots a Plasma Blast and blinds one while he takes it down. He bit a certain spot on the ChangeWing and it went numb. It's entire body went still. Toothless looks over at Meatlug who was looking at him. Meatlug turns into a boulder and rolls over the other 2 while Toothlessbits them in the same spot and they go numb. 

Toothless lets out multiple roars and growls. The other dragons of the gang heard and started to bit the ChangeWings in the same spots. 

"What are they doing?" (y/n) asks herself. She sees (d/n) bit a ChangeWing in the neck at a certain point and the whole Dragon goes numb. 

'Their paralyzing them.' She thought. She took the chance to grab the Alpha's child and lead them over to her hut, the safest place. It doesn't look like it's been attack at all.....yet. She brings the small family upstairs. She goes back downstairs to see a ChangeWing entering the hut. 

'Oh crap.' The (h/c) haired thought. 

With Snoutlout and Tuff. 

"Snoutlout, Tuff, get the Speed Stingers to safety Now!" Hiccup ordered. As he turned he barley missed spitting acid at him. A ChangeWing comes right at him. It goes to bite him, but bites his Inferno instead. The dragon pins Hiccup to the ground. Hiccup pushes against the dragon's jaw strength as head releases ZippleBack gas. He gets out from under the dragon as he sets a spark and the gas explodes. He sees that all the Speed Stingers are safely in the dragon stables away from the fight along with the young ones safely being protected by the Night Terrors.