Chapter 58

Your POV

We sat there holding each other. We held each other like one of us was about to disappear. Our dragons snuggled closer to us. 

After what's happened so far, I've realized that, I'm not alone to take care of this. The bet way for help is to talk it through with someone who you trust. Someone that understands what lost means in your eyes. Someone who cares for you and wants to understand.

Someone who you love and who loves you........

Hiccup was that person for me. 

He helped me, he cared for me, he protected me, he was kind to me, he calms me down when I need it.

He loves me. And I love him.

I push him to see his face and I hold it in my hands. He and I have both been crying. I wipe his tears with my thumbs, as he does to mine. 

"Let's go to he others. I need to tell them about my...my 'problem'. They deserve to know, and I'm ready for them to know." I whisper to him. I smile at him. He smiles too. He kisses me on my forehead and helps me up off the cave floor. 

We both wipe our faces and look at each other and just laugh. Laughter is good. 

"Please don't every hide anything from me again. Please, if there's something that bothers you, tell me." He sniffles as he hold my hands. 

"Okay. I will." I kiss his nose. We mount on our dragons and exit the cave.

"Oh, and Hiccup." I call out. He looks my way.

"Don't tell anyone about the cave, can this be our little secret?" I ask him. He smiles and nods. I return the favor and we fly back to Dragon's Edge. 

When we land back at the dome everyone rushes towards us, until Astrid calls for some space. They all back off a little as I mount off. 

"Guys, there's something I need to tell you." I say. They all look at me and nod. I feel someone grab my hand and I look up to see Hiccup smile. He nods towards me and I see in his playful eyes that, he'll be right there. I nod to him and look back at the group.

"I have anxiety and I get panic attacks here and there." I admit. Once I did everyone came and hugged me. I let go of Hiccup's hand and hugged back. We all let go as I told them how the anxiety train started. No one interrupted. Not even Snoutlout. 

Once I explained everything, there was still one question I didn't answer.

"Uh, (y/n), where did you go, if your willing to tell us." Ruffnut asks.

I look towards Hiccup and I look back after he gives me a smile.

"It's a secret." I say smiling. They all groan and I laugh at them. 

After a while we decided to just have a nice bonfire on the beach. Tell each other stories, some jokes, that wasn't very good, but laughed at how terrible they was. 

"Oh, guys do you remember that time, we left Gobber to do Gothi's work?" Astrid asks. Everyone, but me laughed, cause I was slightly confused. 

Fishlegs noticed my confusion.

"See (y/n), when we first got the dragon eye, Gothi, our village's healer, had a dragon bite that look like key hole to activate the Dragon Eye, it took some convincing, but we got her. But we had to leave Gobber in her place. When we got back from our little adventure, Gobber told us he had no idea what he was doing, and that Gothi has a lot of patients waiting for her." Fishelgs explained. 

"Oh, I see. Ugh, those poor people in the hands of Gobber." I say. Everyone laughed and I did too. 

"Okay, does you guys remember how Ruffnut and Eret got together, it was hilarious." Tuffnut started to die of laughter. Everyone was quiet and I saw Ruffnut staring daggers at her brother. Me and Astrid looked at each other and ran towards Ruffnut and stay on either side of her. 

"Spill." Astrid demanded.

Ruff nut looked at everyone and knew she wouldn't be able to get out of this one.

"Ugh, fine. So how it happened is when I was playing with one of those Terrible Terror thingys and one a bit my brother's nose. After about a while of laughing at him, I tried to get to off, but it was latched on good." Ruffnut started off. 

"Yea, that Terrible Terror was feisty." Tuffnut exclaimed.

"Anyways, I took him Gothi, cause she was like the queen of the Terrible Terrors. When we got up there, Eret had the same problem, but on his arm. I started to get nervous cause you know, at the time I had major crush on him. Gothic checked them both and well 'scribbled' to me to get honey. She was out of it and told us that's how to get the thing off." 

"Ah, sweet honey." Tuffnut adored. Ruffnut banged him on the head. 

"OW! What was that for!" Tuff exclaimed. 

"Quit interrupting my story!" Ruff exclaimed back. 

"Anyways, I couldn't get the honey on Barf or Belch, cause it takes two to guide and Gothi stated Tuff was in no way able to do that. I understood, but had no way of getting the honey faster than walking. So Eret suggest to take Skullcrusher. At first I was against the idea, but then he insisted I did. So I made a 'bond' as Hiccup calls it, and started my hunt for the honey. When I found some, I was able to get some, but not in the way I thought I'd be able too." Ruff explained.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"Well, see, there was this wild Terrible Terror that had aggravated the bees and all their honey put me in like a prison like cast. It was all over me, but the worst part was, I was stuck to Skullcrusher's saddle." Ruff was interrupted by laughter. We all saw Tuff holding his stomach.

"Oh, when she got back, it was so funny. After the little mutton head Terrible Terrors unlatched themselves from me and Eret, Eret had to pull her off the saddle. When he did she fell right on top of him. Her face was like a tomato." Tuff laughed out 

"I don't see how Ruff getting stuck is funny, but Eret helping you is so cute!" I exclaim. 

"See, that's what I thought. But there was a problem see-" She was cut off again.

"She was stuck to Eret now!" Tuff balled out. Ruff walked over to him and punched him right in the face.

"My story. Anyways, since we was now stuck with each other, Gothi had to make this substance that took a few hours to make. So we waited by her hut for it to be done. During that time we waited, we bonded. When she was able to get us unstuck from each other, we left her hut and on the way back Eret had asked me on date. When I said yes, he kissed me on the cheek and said he'll meet me by the beach tomorrow on dawn. After the date he asked me to be his girlfriend." Ruff finished. 

Me and Astrid was squealing with excitement and hugged Ruff. 

"That's amazing!" Astrid exclaimed.

"Okay, okay, calm down. Its starting to get late, so we all best head off to bed." Hiccup announces.

We all go our separate ways, but me Hiccup had swooped me up and carried me back to his place. 

"My legs work, perfectly fine Haddock." I stated.

"I know, but I like to carry you." He smiled and kissed me on my cheek. 

I argued more and more, but got more and more tired, soon I fell asleep in his arms.

Silly Viking.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Still have no words to say right now.

Hoped you enjoyed. 

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert