Chapter 72

Next Morning

Your POV

After we all got up we thanked Johann and settled the problem with him and Heather. It took at least a good hour of arguing over what he could give her. But in the end, he was able to find a good deer skin cloak for warmth to give her. 

We said our farewells to Johann and took flight once more. Heather decided to come along since she hasn't been at Berk for awhile. I was kind of glad. I wanted to get to know her more. I've read so much about her dragon. 

Although, her dragon has nothing on my sweet little (d/n). 

"So sweet cheeks how was life without me? Miserable I bet." Snoutlout crooned. Not again.

"Snoutlout, do we have to go over this again?" I say flying over to him giving him a glare.

"Heather isn't interested in you. And sadly I don't think anyone will." I say.

"Shut up you! What do you know about love?!" Snoutlout spat.

"Oh my gods! Are you serious right now!?" I exclaim. By this time I was standing up on my dragon while flying. I jump onto HookFang and lift Snoutlout by his collar and lifted him up with one hand. 

I could feel HookFang 'smirk' knowing his no-good rider messed up now. I could hear the twins laughing and the rest just watching it play out. Although out the corner of my eye, I could see Hiccup a bit ticked off by Snoutlout's gesture. 

I could see a terrified expression written on Snoutlout's face. 

"Oh yea, never mind." He says with fear in his voice. 

"Yea. Will you please leave the poor girl alone. She's made enough clear she doesn't like you that way." I say sighing and hoping back on (d/n).

After that we all flew quietly in our own little worlds.

Flight Skip

By the time we got back to Berk, it was Sunset, and or dinner time. When we landed in the middle of the town we started to get swarmed with villagers on their way to the grand hall. 

"Alright, alright. I'll answer your questions soon and handle the problems while I've been gone, alright, for right now. We have a guest." Hiccup announced.

We all let our dragons play around as we approached the Grand Hall. When we entered, the whole room went quiet.

But not for long, for the hall bursted into cheers of rejoice that the chief was home. 

Music began to play and everyone started to dance. I grabbed Hiccup's hand and dragged him to the center of the hall as we began to dance. 

I could see Fishlegs and Astrid do the same. Eret ran up to Ruff and grabbed her by the waist while placing a kiss on her lips while spinning her around. I saw her smile after they broke apart. 

I motion Hiccup's view toward them. I see him smile.

"I'm glad she found someone." I say. 

"Yeah." Hiccup agrees. 

I see Snoutlout get dragged by a brunette girl with green eyes. She's really pretty. I could see Snoutlout get a blush. 

Mmm. Maybe just maybe. 

I see Heather get dragged by a blonde headed boy. I saw her blush also. 

Like I said with Snoutlout. Maybe, just maybe. 

Everyone started to dance and laugh. Constantly switching partners. 

Before I could even dance with Hiccup, I was dragged away by another viking, and constantly switching. 

The music started to speed up. My feet following the beat. I don't have a partner now, as that my feet are moving to every beat of the music as my body follows close behind. I close my eyes and let the music take over. 

This feels familiar. 

The music speeds more and more until finally, I'm in someone's arms. One arm around my waist and one holding my hand. 

I slowly open my eyes to see a pair of forest green eyes staring right into my (e/c) orbs. I smile.

"Well, this seems awfully familiar." Hiccup smirks.

"It certainly does Haddock." I say. I let go of him and walk along with the gang to our usual table. 

When we got our food and started to eat, we all started to discuss so much stuff while Eret informed us on what's going on while we we're away. 

"Yea and that's about it. Chief, your going to be really busy tomorrow." Eret stated.

"Yes I certainly will." Hiccup sighs. 

"I'll help you." I say smiling.

"Thank you." He says.

"Guys, I don't mean to intrude, but where will I be staying for the time being?" Heather asks.

"Oh, you can stay with me. I have a new house here and I haven't seen it myself yet." I offer.

"Thank you (y/n). That means a lot." Heather says.

"Well, it looks like its time for everyone to head home. You, Miss (last name), I'll see you in the morning to help me." Hiccup says. Everyone gets up and cleans their mess. 

"I see you tomorrow. And tell your mom I said 'hi'." I say kissing Hiccup on the cheek as he does the same. We all go our separate ways. 

When me and Heather arrived at my new house we both hung our mouths open at the sight. It was absolutely beautiful. Once again, the house was set inside the a big tree. Hiccup said before we left that it was one of the biggest trees on Berk. When we walked inside it was designed like the hut back on Dragon's Edge, but this time with more rooms and a lot more space. 

We walked into the house and started to explore. The living room, was a lot larger, the kitchen, a lot more organized. I had three floors. My room was on the very top floor along with a bath. Same goes for the guest bedroom, but its located on the second floor.  

"Its beautiful." Heather mumbles.

"It sure is." I smile. 

"Well. Better get some rest alright. I'll be busy tomorrow with Hiccup, and you can go hang out with the gentlemen you kept blushing with when we was dancing back at the grand hall." I smirk. I hear he huff, and go to protest but I'm already upstairs and saying goodnight as I leave her in her room.

Hope she has a good day tomorrow.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert