Epilogue

4 Years Later

After 4 longs, happy years, the village of Berk as grew into a bigger community.

Astrid and Fishlegs soon got married, Snoutlout got married, Ruff and Eret got married also. 

Mia gave birth to Toothless's younger brother, Quin, a month after (y/n)'s and Hiccup's marriage. 

The village as grew in new traditions, bigger expansion, and , of course, more dragons, especially new species. 

Val grew older, but still had some spunk in her.

Gothi growing older, was now almost unable to walk. Although she knows her time is almost coming to an end, she'll not have to worry about leaving her trusted village for (y/n) would be the new village elder and healer.

Hiccup was getting a little stubble of a beard, but......he's going to be keeping his baby smooth face for a little while longer before he starts to have a beard. 

Not only was the village growing, but also the Haddock family. 

Your first born was a boy named (Son's Full Name) was born only a few months after your marriage.

When Hiccup heard the news, he was over the Night Furies. He started running through the entire village yelling, "I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!" repeatedly.

You wasn't the only one although with a child. 

Toothless and (d/n) had a little baby boy also who grew along the same pace with (son's name). He was grey with a mixture of blue to green eyes named (baby boy dragon name).

But the family didn't stop there. 

Just recently you found out you have another bundle in the oven that is a girl. 

(d/n) is also pregnant again but with another boy. 

Your family growing was all you ever wanted, a happy life, happy village, a happy husband. 

As you stand on your balcony you suddenly start to wonder. 

As the thought came to mind, two strong, familiar arms wrapped carefully around your little bump as a head full of messy hair burying itself in the crook of your neck.

"Hello, m'lady." 

"Hello goofball."

I turn to greet him as I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him on the lips. 

"Hiccup? Why?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why me? Everything now just seems too perfect to believe."

"Well, firstly, nothing is ever perfect, but its likable and happy where we think its just perfect. And secondly........I don't know."

"What do you mean, 'I don't know?'"

"Well, theres a lot about you I fell in love with. I can't pick a favorite because I fell in love with all of you. Why you? Because once I got to know you, I knew that you were just like me in ways. You faced similar battles, and well your just you."

You fell silent.

"Once I got to know you, I found out, just how broken you was. When I found this out, I knew I had to stay with you more than ever. Sadness doesn't look good on you. So I knew that to prevent that, I'd loved you more, protected you more, and much more in all aspects just to make you happy."

"Thank you Hiccup. I'd do the same with you."

He smiled and rested his forehead against mine.

"Just remember 3 words. 4 you. And only you will these ever belong too. I love you, (your full name)."

"And I, with you Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the 3rd." 

Life is Good, Life is Great

No matter what comes, you can always fight through it.

There will be someone who loves you. No matter if their a friend, family, or a lover.

Just know someone loves you with all their heart.

Don't give up,

Stay strong, 

Love Long,

Be Kind,

Be Courageous,

Be Selfless,

Be Unique in your own way.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

AND THATS THE END.

For questions about a sequel, no. There WILL NOT be a sequel. I'm sorry.

Although again, I am writing a (Levi Ackerman x Reader) story called, "May Love Seal Us".

THANK YOU TO ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE FROM THIS STORY THAT I HAVE RECEIVED THROUGHOUT  THE STORY!! <3 

Lots of Love

-Sherbert